where is the largest LP fan base outside the US..??......ITS IN INDIA!!!..........im in college... in a place called chennai in southern india.....n there isnt a guy i know who hasn't heard of LP...say around 2000 people....most of us are hardcore fans!!!!..n this is in one tiny college in chennai....India is a huge place.....You can find many religions here.....Linkin Park is one of em.....we've bin waiting for a concert here for soo long!!!!......to those who think India isn't the place for rock bands...we've had bands like Megadeth,Iron Maiden,Opeth,Hammerfall,Aerosmith,Rolling Stones,Amon Amarth and many more play sold out shows here.Linkin Park...India is waiting!!!

Tags: India

Views: 6731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

but yea,i like atif aslam,he's very talented & he has got a great voice quality.
Derma Science

Iv heard that Enrique will soon be coming to India in november to perform a concert in Ghaziabad in delhi..i dont know much about that.
Ageless Male

And other people might not know but there are true dedicated LP fans in Nepal too. Please oh god if you go to INDIA come to Nepal as well. You dont know how much were dying too. My love for your music has never changed and when I speak I speak on behalf of other Nepalese as well. Love you guys!

Get the hell OUT of here...!!! This is a LP page...

jamieio chill said:

pls tell me when hannah montana will perform her concert in india.AND ALSO PLS TELL ME ABT THE COST OF TICKET(HANNAH MONTANA CONCERT).
Lean Muscle X

Where can i buy tickets for the upcoming iron maiden concert in bangalore on 15feb 2009 in bangalore, india. Any help in this regard will be appreciated.
Ageless Male

I'm checking this link everyday to see whether the tickets went or sale or not.All the best and wish me luck to!
Bia Slim

damn bring LP in india !!

Opeth came to bangalore last week... dont forget Metallica!!!!

come to london this year......

plz plz plz come to India coz iam tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn't even matter

I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
And for all this
There's only one thing you should know

Oh! MANN!!!! Ur my typa guy! Im waitin 4 d sale 2 begin! I thnk its gna b around 2000 bucks.
Biogeniste

same heree guyz i too want 2 see lp i m their die hard fan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service