where is the largest LP fan base outside the US..??......ITS IN INDIA!!!..........im in college... in a place called chennai in southern india.....n there isnt a guy i know who hasn't heard of LP...say around 2000 people....most of us are hardcore fans!!!!..n this is in one tiny college in chennai....India is a huge place.....You can find many religions here.....Linkin Park is one of em.....we've bin waiting for a concert here for soo long!!!!......to those who think India isn't the place for rock bands...we've had bands like Megadeth,Iron Maiden,Opeth,Hammerfall,Aerosmith,Rolling Stones,Amon Amarth and many more play sold out shows here.Linkin Park...India is waiting!!!

Tags: India

Views: 6614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dude m wait'n for u guyz for so long....plz do come in India...i 'll b there in ur concert...plz come

Yes, we do want them to perform here....

LINKIN PARK, man plzz come to india. we all are waiting since very long to see u in our country

This thread started in 2010.....so its been 2 years!!!!!and v r still pleading for u to perform here......

really

Every Music lover in India loves LP!

在印度嘛,不知道印度的Linkin park的歌迷的热情程度如何。不过将巡游的范围扩大也是一个不错的选择,毕竟可以满足每个国家的歌迷对于急切想要见到Linkin park倒是得到了一个比较好的满足。

we are really need you LP.......

we r waiting for your live show in india ........
plz plz plz plz plz come

Yeah,Please Come

Hey LP please come in India.. I want to meet u .......
M your biggest fan ........
please come in India b'coz I want to see u in real life nt t.v. nd computer....

Im Waitn fr linkin park to come here to chennai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO COME!!!!!
A chance to meet you guys is wht ive bin waitn for..fr a long tym!!!!!
Ur biggest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service