where is the largest LP fan base outside the US..??......ITS IN INDIA!!!..........im in college... in a place called chennai in southern india.....n there isnt a guy i know who hasn't heard of LP...say around 2000 people....most of us are hardcore fans!!!!..n this is in one tiny college in chennai....India is a huge place.....You can find many religions here.....Linkin Park is one of em.....we've bin waiting for a concert here for soo long!!!!......to those who think India isn't the place for rock bands...we've had bands like Megadeth,Iron Maiden,Opeth,Hammerfall,Aerosmith,Rolling Stones,Amon Amarth and many more play sold out shows here.Linkin Park...India is waiting!!!

Tags: India

Views: 6736

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm an 8th grader and every single school ive been to, even if people don't listen to rock music, they would have DEFINITELY heard songs by Linkin Park. Linkin Park has a HUGE fanbase over here and you'll find 40 year old moms and 6 year olds enjoying their songs.

click da link to sign a petition :P
http://www.change.org/petitions/linkin-park-concert-in-india#

I'm dead addicted 2 u Linkin!!!! Tired of seein u perform sumWher else... feelin jealous... plz cum 2 India... I wnt mys Ur show!!!! <3

LP plssssssssssss come to Delhi... I am your biggest fan and I love your songs soooooooo much. I want to see you perform live..... plsss plsss plsss

We all are waiting for the performance...........plz come to kolkata

YEAH!! PLZ DO COME HERE......THERE ARE MANY FANS WAITING FOR LINKIN PARK!!!

u gotta come to Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Delhi!!!!!!!! HUGE fan following!!!!!!!!!!

Bengaluru is da city dat desperately needs LINKIN PARK 2 perform!!!!

NOT ONLY 2000 .... HERE IN DELHI WE ARE 200000 HARD CORE FANS OF LINKIN PARK ....... SIMPLY MAD FOR THEM .... JUST WANNA SEE THEM ONCE IN INDIA ...... FROM THOSE 200000 PEOPLE I'LL SAY WE LOVE YOU LINKIN PARK ...........

Attachments:

Linkin Park plz come to Pakistan <3 ppl.u guyz r relatively well known in Pakistan

LP i want in Pune or Mumbai !!! OH gosh waitin man like in PUne we have 10,000 fans waiting haaa!

Living Things was the largest selling album in India in July, which proves that there are tons of LP fans here... Plz come to India, we are dying to see u guys

plzzzzz come 2 india chester and mike we ae waiting.........

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service