where is the largest LP fan base outside the US..??......ITS IN INDIA!!!..........im in college... in a place called chennai in southern india.....n there isnt a guy i know who hasn't heard of LP...say around 2000 people....most of us are hardcore fans!!!!..n this is in one tiny college in chennai....India is a huge place.....You can find many religions here.....Linkin Park is one of em.....we've bin waiting for a concert here for soo long!!!!......to those who think India isn't the place for rock bands...we've had bands like Megadeth,Iron Maiden,Opeth,Hammerfall,Aerosmith,Rolling Stones,Amon Amarth and many more play sold out shows here.Linkin Park...India is waiting!!!

Tags: India

Views: 6607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YEAH.........PLZ CUM TO INDIA

Yea....Linkin Park come 2 us guys...we r waiting 4 u...
hey when will u ol guys come to india ,,,,m dyin to see yu live ,,,,,,,come sooooooooooooooonnn
Hope to see you soon in India :)

Yes of course, Linkin Park is a familiar figure among the youngsters in India. We really want you guys to come to India. Guys please, don't turn down the request of  such a large no. of fans. I can't wait to watch u guys perform. I live in New Delhi, the capital of india, it is located in North of india but even if u guys perform at Kanyakumari (the southernmost tip of India), i'll be there.................that's my promise.......no matter where u guys perform in India, i'll be there but please please please please please guys, come to india. U'll definitely enjoy performing here.........you can count on it. 

LINKIN PARK.............India is waiting, we all are waiting.

ITS MAH DREAM TO SEE LP IN MAH OWN COUNTRY....

THAT'Z INDIA......

PLZ GUYZ PLZ COME 2 INDIA FOR A TOUR PLZ GUYZ PLZ.....

WE R WAITNG FOR LP...!

Where is Ara when you need him xp
waitin 4 dat gr8 day wen dey cm here

Its true!! There isn't a person who hasn't heard of you! We have really hardcore fans here. Pls pls pls do come! :D It'll be a dream come true for tens of thousands!! :D Including me!!!

we have to pray that LINKIN PARK comes to india very soon

plz plz plz LP come to india

we are dying to see you live in action

many are visiting india but we want YOU.

whats the way we can call you here tell us

COME TO INDIA ONCE AND YOU WILL BE ADDICTED TO THE COUNTRY .. BECOZ IT IS COUNTRY WHERE YOU MUSIC IS NEEDED STUDENTS ARE DOING SUCIDES YOUR MUSIC WILL HELP THEM TO BE STRONG HEART LIKE ME YOU SAVED MY LIFE.. BY YOUR SONG NUMB AND CRAWLING IN MY SKIN.. \\,,//

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service