where is the largest LP fan base outside the US..??......ITS IN INDIA!!!..........im in college... in a place called chennai in southern india.....n there isnt a guy i know who hasn't heard of LP...say around 2000 people....most of us are hardcore fans!!!!..n this is in one tiny college in chennai....India is a huge place.....You can find many religions here.....Linkin Park is one of em.....we've bin waiting for a concert here for soo long!!!!......to those who think India isn't the place for rock bands...we've had bands like Megadeth,Iron Maiden,Opeth,Hammerfall,Aerosmith,Rolling Stones,Amon Amarth and many more play sold out shows here.Linkin Park...India is waiting!!!

Tags: India

Views: 6617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah! Please come to India, and tour around. We promise you a good time, and well, Linkin Park always gives its fans a good time live! ;)

I didn't want you here as badly before, but with A Thousand Suns, I just can't wait to see you live. I was disappointed we didn't make it on the Asian tour :(

You ROCK LP PLEASE COME TO INDIA I BEG YOU!

i swear u wd hv a good tym LP...i m a boy frm a small town in india, there are lots of LP fans in my town itself!!  then just think abt d fan number all over india!!! plz visit!

pls tell me when hannah montana will perform her concert in india.AND ALSO PLS TELL ME ABT THE COST OF TICKET(HANNAH MONTANA CONCERT).
Lean Muscle X

pls tell me when hannah montana will perform her concert in india.AND ALSO PLS TELL ME ABT THE COST OF TICKET(HANNAH MONTANA CONCERT).
Pocket Chair
Please please please.. Come to INDIA.. We're eaggerly waiting... pls pls pls...

Where can i buy tickets for the upcoming iron maiden concert in bangalore on 15feb 2009 in bangalore, india. Any help in this regard will be appreciated.
Flawless Effect

thousands of  fans are waiting for just one concert of LINKIN PARK........india is a place where thousands of music lovers stay........linkin park is a god to some........please come to india!!!!!!!!

come on LP
please come 

mate i'm from chennai too.. and i'm a fucking die hard fan of LP.... we wan Lp here... 

u r right......... india is place with many diverse relegions............. with LINKIN PARK one of them

PLEASE..please come to INDIA...dying  to c u performing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service