i wrote my own lyrics, and i am trying to get them into songs. but i have no idea how to do that.

if anyone could help me that would be amazing

thank youu =)

p.s. i showed my work to some of my teachers, i have been told to copyright them

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What do you mean by "get them into songs" do you want help writing music to go around the lyrics, or recording them?
both really, i want to write music for my lyrics, and then record them
Well, first you need a tune to go with the lyrics, it helps to read the lyrics and hum along (or sing along) to them in your mind if you don't already have a tune to it. The next step is usually to try and record vocals or instrument(s) for it. Do you sing or play an instrument?
i dont sing, but i'm teaching myself to scream. and i play clarinet, nothing close to what i want to use lolol
Ok, cool. There are programs out there you can use to synthesize guitar/bass/drums/any other instrument you want. I recommend Cubase, it's what I use. I use Beatcraft, a drum sequencer, for the drum track. You can pretty much get them anywhere. The one thing you will need is a microphone, and probably a makeshift popper stopper to help the screaming come out right
ok thankyou hesht, umm, question about them. are they free programs?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service