Whatever y'all wanna talk about DBS :)

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chester posted a question on Twitter to all DBS fans:

RT @ChesterBe So here's the question. Does the record suck? Is it good but peole just don't care? Or is everybody downloading illeagaly? Honesty please...

The reason he's asking is because sales suck .... What's your guys' opinions, remember, he wants honesty please! :)
I really loved the album...most of it anyway... I think the singles that were chosen to be video's wasn't a good idea..I think Fire would have done better...my favorite song is between Fire and Give Me Your Name.
How can sales suck? I got the album 3 times!!! xD
That should say everything... I like all the songs, every line of the lyrics, each tone of the melodies.
Let's stay on topic please ;) *hint*
i think that out of ashes is an awesome cd. I do have a problem with the way the cd flows in places its a bit "clunky" but all the songs are really good. im just disappointed that chester said a couple of days ago on twitter that it " hasnt sold shit" in the us which really sucks because its a better cd than a lot of what the industry tries to tell us that's good music.
Out of Ashes was not advertised much in the UK I only come across it when I went on Play.com to order an LP album. I have tried to get friends to listen to it by posting some of the songs on Facebook. Will definitely be using the song Give me your name at my daughter's wedding thought the words seem really appropriate. Probably play some of the songs at the evening party and hope that guests will enjoy amd hopefully buy album.
Dead by Sunrise is so amazing.

I love the melody and the lyrics.

My fav songs are Fire, Let Down and Into you.

Okay i love each song of that album but these 3 are my abolut favourite.

The lyrics of each song are so deep. =)
Gonna see them tomorrow ;)
I really love DBS, it shows the deeper side of Chester wich I really like.
My favs on this albums are fire, inside of me and walking in circles!
I had seen them live last saturday and now I even like them more
I've just downloaded a couple other songs from the album :) omfg i was shocked to see Let Down and Morning After on the album ^_^ I love both, and have since i first heard the songs a few years ago.

Especially Let Down, sounds even better than the live acoustic version i heard awhile ago (wanna say around Katrina)
I have seen them on 28th February 2010 in Hamburg and they are amazing.

Awesome.

Chester and the Band had done an amazing gig.

@dragonlp20 i like that version of let down from katrina but hearing let down live in concert is great. :)

Every song they played was great.

I love every song of their Album Ouf of Ashes.
I'm thinkin i like the DBS album version better than the Katrina version. :)

Little_One said:
I have seen them on 28th February 2010 in Hamburg and they are amazing. Awesome.

Chester and the Band had done an amazing gig.

@dragonlp20 i like that version of let down from katrina but hearing let down live in concert is great. :)

Every song they played was great.

I love every song of their Album Ouf of Ashes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service