okay, so i've been wondering what other fans think about chester's extra project dead by sunrise...
i didn't ever really mind mike's extra project, because the type of music he made was completely different to the original lp songs
but chester's project kind of bothers me...
it's a veeeeery similar kind of music
i'm kind of afraid that chester might prefer his new band and not focus enough on lp anymore...
i know mike said they were working on a new album, but i really have no idea about what i'm supposed to think of dbs
i'm a loyal fan & i respect everything they do, but it's something i just don't know what to think about...
even if i really try to like dbs and i actually do like most of their songs i can't like them in a way i like lp
i know this is a stupid comparison, but it's like chesters got two wives at once...
so basically i just want to hear some other opinions on this subject...
and don't judge me!!!
even though what i just wrote up there might be complete crap it's my opinion & if you don't agree with it tell me why you think so & i might change my mind on everything
thankyouu

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like having 2 bands with the same great singer in :-p
And Chester will never abandon LP for DBS. DBS is a sideprojekt and nothing more.
Songs he realy want to give a chanse but that ain't realy for LP.. these songs have a chans thanx to DBS...
And whats not to like about that? :-P
I realy enjoy DBS album. But I also look forward to the new LP-album aswell.
I hope that he will continue to give songs a chanse with DBS in the future.
I totaly understands that 'if' he gives out albums with DBS it will not be as often as with LP.
DBS is as said a sideproject only And will continue as that =)

Yes FM is good. But I am more into this kinda music that Chaz do with DBS So it might not be so strange that I don't fear that Chaz has DBS as sideproject :-P
Chester won't leave Linkin Park for his side-project band, don't worry. ;|
okaaaay thanks :]
there's no way chester is completely switching over...sure he made a point that he wants to work on it....and how everyone in DBS became his friend...BUT LP IS STILLL HIS HOME.

DBS is actually pretty good considering where all the members came from........but it will enevr be like LP...it's not even meant to be.

i really liked that chester screamed in dBS album......cuz i know know that chazzy chaz still got his chazzy scream :D

Fort Minor is good...it's totally reflects what Mike Shinoda thinks about his style...and some of the songs are very pensive....
why do you even bother to answer the thread if you're so effing annoyed!?
and why do you spam all the other threads!?
you seriously need a hobby...
Why would Chester go full time to DBS when the other band members are only part time? DBS is basically just Julien-K with Chester singing. It would be stupid to think that he would quit a Diamond selling band in order to pursue music with people who don't devote all their time to it.

Seriously, it's not like the bands are two girls you like. Enjoying DBS doesn't mean you're cheating on LP.
*agrees that The Almighty Chazical One won't leave LP for DBS*

do elaborate on the spam ...... :|

tigerlily_mila said:
why do you even bother to answer the thread if you're so effing annoyed!? and why do you spam all the other threads!? you seriously need a hobby...
there's this one guy who goes around & leaves rude remarks on every single thread !!
he deleted his posts on most of the threads but some are still left...
he left one here & i got annoyed -.-'

dragonlp20 (moderator) said:
*agrees that The Almighty Chazical One won't leave LP for DBS*

do elaborate on the spam ...... :|

tigerlily_mila said:
why do you even bother to answer the thread if you're so effing annoyed!? and why do you spam all the other threads!? you seriously need a hobby...
Well, I'll say this- I'm a big fan of DBS as well as Julien-K and Orgy (Ryan & Amir's other band before JK), but if it wasn't for DBS, I would never have found JK. I've found a load of great music thanks to Chester starting DBS, and since I'm more into rock/electro than rap/hip-hop, it's sort of natural for me to like DBS. You said DBS is similar to LP...maybe that's true too, but they're very different to my ears. DBS is straight-out rock with a little synth (JK influence, probably) added, but LP tends to mix quite a lot of styles, mainly because of Mike's hip-hop background...I don't like DBS in the same way as I like LP either, because they're different. Same as I don't like JK or Orgy in the same way as I like FM...I like all of them, but it's just a different kind of love:) And I don't think Chester will be abandoning LP for DBS. DBS is a side project for the JK guys too, so he can't go and make DBS his main band that easily...and even if he did, he couldn't expect the JK guys to be forever working on DBS and DBS only, cuz they gotta work on JK too...which means albums can't be released that quickly either way. It's not easy to switch bands, especially if the band you're leaving is the one that got him famous. And Chester has said over and over again that LP is his main thing. I trust him to balance the two so that both bands get equal attention:D

Sorry if I was a bit rude...I just have a strong opinion on this topic;) And your opinion isn't complete crap at all- rather, it's great that you shared your thoughts with us:P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service