What do u ppl think of dead by sunrise i think they have very nice and special music with good vocals of chest what you guys think?

Tags: Chester, by, dead, sunrise

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the album awsome new sound amazing vocals
Love the album - such great songs!
Dead By Sunrise's songs really speak to me, Chester is always an amazing singer.
I got the album while going through a rough patch. It felt like every song touched on some part of my life, but that is how music affects me. I really like the album and look forward to hearing more from Dead By Sunrise.
I love the album and I'd love to hear some more music from them so looking forward to the new album and tour!!!
Think u right. Like their music especially vocals... :)
I like their album and concert the band is excellent, I hope a 2nd album will be released soon...
for me DBS is more important than LP 'coz every single piece of this album is created by Chester himself . ..

I think if they continue like this they're going in the good track

Love DBS!! Would love to see them live if they come to Australia anytime soon ;)

Just listened to them for the first time tonight and am now trying to find it online to buy - awesome sound!!!

This group is cool ... I hope that Chester will find time for it and release a new album)))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service