What are your favorite songs on the album Out Of Ashes by Chester's side project Dead By Sunrise

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cb ))
In the Darkness, Let Down, Condemned
Pasti Cb lah
I LOVE ALL SONGS!!! SIMPLY AMAZING!
My suffering, In the darkness.. :)
Let Down, Walking In Circles, In The Darkness
into you, in the darkness, gimme your name, they're a bit new wave but i like them a lot; can't say why, it's certainly Chester's voice that is so cool***for the rest the band is a bit too decadent ; i prefer LP by far...
Yeah I agree

marshma_low18 said:
into you, in the darkness, gimme your name, they're a bit new wave but i like them a lot; can't say why, it's certainly Chester's voice that is so cool***for the rest the band is a bit too decadent ; i prefer LP by far...
I love the most songs of the album, the only song I don`t like so much is give me your name.

Crawl Back In was my first favourite, I loved it just from the lyrics, before I even heard what the music was like – it would have to be one of the ‘most in line with how I’ve felt in the past about myself’ song Chester’s written, I think, and when Chester sings, “Sometimes I feel like I wanna die,” like that, it’s expressed vocally exactly how I feel sometimes, I’m just so glad he wrote that song, nice to know I’m not alone in feeling that way sometimes.

Fire is a beautiful song, both lyrically and musically.

I didn’t like Give Me Your Name at first but I enjoy it now, it grew on me.

I like the music to In The Darkness – the lyrics are well-written too, as usual :) Bit much for this girl to take in, given feelings and all that can arise with such images ;)

Inside Of Me has great lyrics I relate to, and pretty good music. :)

Into You is one of my favourites – I often find myself singing “and I fall…into you, and I fade away” out of the blue while I’m doing something else. I do that sometimes, and it’s a relief for a little while, usually happens when I’m in a massive amount of pain and seriously need some relief so something drastic doesn’t happen to me inside (and funnily enough, I always get that relief if I just wait for it, which I generally do these days, though I used to do some stupid things to try to get it to stop). Beautiful music!

Let Down was musically my first favourite, and I definitely identify with the chorus.

I like My Suffering a lot, though I don’t think I fully understand the lyrics. (How can your suffering kiss away your pain and wash away your bloody stains? Unless Chester means, in actually feeling the suffering you’ve experienced in the past fully, the pain of the past is released from you and flows out of you, so you are left with some gentler, warmer feelings after? If that is what he means, then I understand and fully feel the same way.)

Too Late is a great song - brilliant music, I reckon, good lyrics too. :) :) :) :)
I like Walking In Circles both lyrically, because I have felt that way before, and musically because it is so lovely.

Have a nice one, everyone - glad you like Dead By Sunrise too! :)

My most fav song of DBS - walking in circles!)
Condemned and Let Down

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service