Did any one get the LPUX pakage yet? and what record is that were you could have yure name in the THX note

Hy i sign up fore the pakage and im wondering if any one have got it yet? i live in sweden i havent got it yet, and what album was it that you could have youre name in the credits

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was actually just about to post something similar, mine has not arrived either. I'm not really worried, just wondering what the approximate ETA is? What country are you from? I'm from Australia.

- Jem

Hi i live in Sweden  i have no ide when its going to come but i signd up fore it a while back i hope it will come soon :)   

Jem G said:

I was actually just about to post something similar, mine has not arrived either. I'm not really worried, just wondering what the approximate ETA is? What country are you from? I'm from Australia.

- Jem

It takes at least 8 weeks (for US orders) and at least 10 weeks (for International orders) for the package to arrive. [from the time the warehouse gets your order, not necessarily from the time you place your order]

As far as the album, it's LPU 11 that the first 500 winners will have their names in the credits

Thanx =)            my name is on that list so i was wondering wath album it was so thx fore the answer one both custions

dragonlp20© (Mod) said:

It takes at least 8 weeks (for US orders) and at least 10 weeks (for International orders) for the package to arrive. [from the time the warehouse gets your order, not necessarily from the time you place your order]

As far as the album, it's LPU 11 that the first 500 winners will have their names in the credits

wow I even forgot about my package ...I live in new york and im still waiting for it... :-(

Hello Susanna,

I live in the Netherlands and i am still waiting for the package.

I ordered it on time.

Regards,

Pascal

Hi everyone I got an recipte that my packade hade been shipt 5 July   did you get an email to??
my package has arrived now
I live in australia too, but have not recieved it yet - im worried because we are probably moving soon and it has certainly been WELL past the 10 weeks

Jem G said:

- Jem

There are many people who got they packages and many other people living in the same countries you have not received it. It has been shipped not only depending on the country you are from, but also the shirt size you ordered. You will get our package soon, but I hope you are no moving out in the next 1-2 weeks, cause I guess in might take time... :/

Sarah Williams said:

I live in australia too, but have not recieved it yet - im worried because we are probably moving soon and it has certainly been WELL past the 10 weeks

Jem G said:

- Jem

You sister is still within 12 months of her termination so she is still eligible to apply. However, she will not get retroactive payments.
Genie bra
I dont understand what you mean whit youre reply??

Katherine Gibsons said:
You sister is still within 12 months of her termination so she is still eligible to apply. However, she will not get retroactive payments.
Genie bra

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service