Did anyone go to the LP Afterparty on 2/19 @ Haze in Las Vegas?

After the Las Vegas show on February 19, there was a Linkin Park afterparty at the Haze nightclub in Aria in Las Vegas... DID ANYONE GO TO THAT? Let me know ASAP!

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes me and my sister went to the afterparty after the show.  Chester did not make an appearance, Joe Hahn was the only one that came since he was the guest DJ.  He did a set for about an hour at 1:30 am or so.  He mixed newer music with an an old school industrial Linkin Park sound.  It was exactly what I hoped he was going to do and it sounded awesome!  He mixed in some Linkin Park songs, Pendulum and even some Prodigy.  Overall I am glad we went, it was a cool experience and the night club was pretty intense too, but very very crowded.  It didn't help that a super small mixed drink was $15 either lol 
Nice. Thank you so much for replying. I was in Aria after the show at MGM, but I couldn't make it in.

STEVEN A TOKARSKI said:
Yes me and my sister went to the afterparty after the show.  Chester did not make an appearance, Joe Hahn was the only one that came since he was the guest DJ.  He did a set for about an hour at 1:30 am or so.  He mixed newer music with an an old school industrial Linkin Park sound.  It was exactly what I hoped he was going to do and it sounded awesome!  He mixed in some Linkin Park songs, Pendulum and even some Prodigy.  Overall I am glad we went, it was a cool experience and the night club was pretty intense too, but very very crowded.  It didn't help that a super small mixed drink was $15 either lol 
No problem!  Yeah there was a super long line when we got there.  Fortunately I hooked up with a club promoter the day before the show and he got our name on the guest list so we were able to skip the line to get in.  Otherwise I dont think we would have waited in that line. 
wow really nice guys... u are lucky to live there... u guys can meet Linkin Park :( too bad i live in far away southeastern asian... can meet them easly :( well congrates for u :) really nice
Sorry to hear that, but it's amazing how many fans LP has around the entire world. If you ever get a chance to come out this way, you should take it. :)

emir andakie said:
wow really nice guys... u are lucky to live there... u guys can meet Linkin Park :( too bad i live in far away southeastern asian... can meet them easly :( well congrates for u :) really nice

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service