I am sad to say that this is the first LP album I will not buy. What happened to you guys? I know you are the best. Please go back to your real roots and give us some good music. I will have to wait for another album or keep listening to the other ones.

Carolina 

Tags: Album, Last, perception

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dissapointed with songs Roads Untravelled,I'll be Gone,and Skin to Bone,but Lost in the Echo,In my Remains,Burn it Down,Lies Greed Misery,Castle of Glass and Powerless are so good songs.

Wow I loved pretty much all of the new album except not toooo much of a fan of victimized. Linkin Park evolved, Carolina. Would you buy an album just like Hybrid Theory again? No. cuz you've already got it. I love the fact that their sound has changed - just like the members.

I am still thinking about it. IN fact I have been a big fan of LP for 10 years. I am waiting to see them live soon. Still not buying the last CD anyway, not as convinced as in the previuos ones. :)

OH ten years ? right I'm 18 now i have been fan of LP ten years when i had 8 i heard IN THE END ,And then a became a huge fan know what is problem with u guys , the problem is guys are not a real fan, real solider , ok right maybe their songs became different, but it's still LP, my life's songs are IN THE END, CRAWLING AND NUMB , DID U GET ATTENTION ? my 3 top fav songs are from HYBRID THEORY AND METEORA ALBUM the first releases, but what ? what about MTM & ATS AND NOW LT, doesn't matter what what gen of music everything is about LP. everything is about CHESTER SCREAMS, MIKE RAPPING, RON DRUMMING, JOE SPIN DICKS AND DAVE PLAYING BASS AND BRAD PLAYING GUITAR, This is all about, someone tell me really all the songs should be like {one step closer, in the end, crawling, numb, don't stay } REALLY ? 2012 release isn't castle of glass great ? powerless, lost in the echo, in my remains, roads untraveled, burn it down, Just think about it what do u want from music ? Just song ? cause if it's only song there's thousand bands releasing this kind of songs but if chester is important to u ? mike is important ? their voice giving u peace , then u have to love all their releases, this is it, think about it, are u really a true fan of LP ? and LP just won the best rock band what do u want more ? but IN TH END i respect all the opinions, LONG LIVE LINKIN PARK FOREVER

Matthew Color said:

OH ten years ? right I'm 18 now i have been fan of LP ten years when i had 8 i heard IN THE END ,And then a became a huge fan know what is problem with u guys , the problem is guys are not a real fan, real solider , ok right maybe their songs became different, but it's still LP, my life's songs are IN THE END, CRAWLING AND NUMB , DID U GET ATTENTION ? my 3 top fav songs are from HYBRID THEORY AND METEORA ALBUM the first releases, but what ? what about MTM & ATS AND NOW LT, doesn't matter what what gen of music everything is about LP. everything is about CHESTER SCREAMS, MIKE RAPPING, RON DRUMMING, JOE SPIN DICKS AND DAVE PLAYING BASS AND BRAD PLAYING GUITAR, This is all about, someone tell me really all the songs should be like {one step closer, in the end, crawling, numb, don't stay } REALLY ? 2012 release isn't castle of glass great ? powerless, lost in the echo, in my remains, roads untraveled, burn it down, Just think about it what do u want from music ? Just song ? cause if it's only song there's thousand bands releasing this kind of songs but if chester is important to u ? mike is important ? their voice giving u peace , then u have to love all their releases, this is it, think about it, are u really a true fan of LP ? and LP just won the best rock band what do u want more ? but IN TH END i respect all the opinions, LONG LIVE LINKIN PARK FOREVER

And i am a huge fan of L.P but i don't like the song Roads Untravelled,but Lost in the Echo,In my Remains,Burn it Down,Lies Greed Misery,Castle of Glass and Powerless are sooooooooooooooo Gooooooooooooooooooood Sooooooooooooongs.

I think with every album they want to give something new. They are changing their music too. They do it well. This is to continually seek to create new roads. However, everyone can have their own opinion ........

i dont know .. i think burn it down and powerless but why they do full albums why they not focus on two or three songs and give us some thing look like aplace for my head , breaking the habit and faint to hear it all the time .

The new album is awesome, quit complaining.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service