Linkin park got me into rock and I loved their style it was differnt and amazing. Their new album is just plain bad to me. I expected a real good album but it was the opposite :( is it just me or the new album does suck?

Tags: Linkin, a, park, suns, thousand

Views: 958

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry but I can honestly say that there's only 4 songs on the new album I like (The Catalyst, Waiting for the End, Iridescent, Blackout). Those are good songs, but I like almost all the songs from their other albums, not just Hybrid Theory.  I appreciate the work Linkin Park but behind this album, but sorry the old stuff is just simply better. I won't force myself to love this album just because of the effort behind it. Same reason I hate the Beatles. It's just boring to me.
What I want to say is not that you have to love them, you just don't have to hate on them. Just face the fact that it's not what you have expected and go on. That's all.

Brenen Ostler said:
Sorry but I can honestly say that there's only 4 songs on the new album I like (The Catalyst, Waiting for the End, Iridescent, Blackout). Those are good songs, but I like almost all the songs from their other albums, not just Hybrid Theory.  I appreciate the work Linkin Park but behind this album, but sorry the old stuff is just simply better. I won't force myself to love this album just because of the effort behind it. Same reason I hate the Beatles. It's just boring to me.
Bit selfish of you guys to only want Linkin Park to make one genre of music forever. Just like us, they are people who want to grow and evolve as people and artists.

Totaly agrees with you. One shall not be rude when ARTISTS express themselfs. If a painter would paint the same effing pic every time one would puke on it after a while.

Glad to say... I LOVE ATS =D

<3 <3 <3 LP-ATS <3 <3 <3

btw. been a fan ever since HT album so don't imagen I am one of those new once.. hating old LP ;) I loved them then and I love them today. If they would not change.. I would go listen to another band. Thank God LP changes with time =)

Lochie Buckskin said:
Bit selfish of you guys to only want Linkin Park to make one genre of music forever. Just like us, they are people who want to grow and evolve as people and artists.
For me, I like them all but I got bored of their past two albums easy, I don't even listen to MTM no more but I do listen to HT and Meteora alot. It will be good if LP did another 'NU-metal' album
It seems to me that they just grew out of style Hybrid Theory. The compositions became more melodic. Nevertheless, this is Linkin Park, they are always recognizable and awesome!
Oh man! Are you crazy?!?!?...I've been listening to that CD since 1-1-11...I LOVE it!!!...Especially "When They Come For Me"...MM MM MM...I think they went just alittle soft on "Minutes to Midnight", but they came back good with ATS...I'll never get sick of anything they come out with...

ATS was great, and it means no return to "Nu Metal". which is good, because nu metal is one of the most rehashed shit genres ever, and LP is too talented for that.

PS: I like the HT EP and HT

Actually, there are plenty of people that are very unhappy with LP's new sound, but I enjoyed A Thousand Suns personally, the songs have very meaningful lyrics. A song doesn't always have to be hardcore to be awesome. As long as Linkin Park stays within the rock/pop genre, I will always like them no matter what.
This experiment went bad. Album is good, but when i listen to Meteora songs, especially live(2003,2004), that fuckin' amaizing. <3METEORA<3-THE BEST ALBUM.I hope they'll make songs like in it... :)
And i don't have to like ATS becouse of its meaningful lyrics(i've listened to more meaningful lyrics in Minutes to midnight). What i've done was a masterpiece with its lyrics and music...
it's called lyrics and instrumental...

Stefan Sestovic said:
And i don't have to like ATS becouse of its meaningful lyrics(i've listened to more meaningful lyrics in Minutes to midnight). What i've done was a masterpiece with its lyrics and music...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service