Linkin park got me into rock and I loved their style it was differnt and amazing. Their new album is just plain bad to me. I expected a real good album but it was the opposite :( is it just me or the new album does suck?

Tags: Linkin, a, park, suns, thousand

Views: 982

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

uh i think it was just you. "once you got a feelin of how the game works/ everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first" (Shinoda). just because they experimented doesn't mean that this album sucks. so they experimented a little, big deal. This album kicks ass even if it isn't the same as their other stuff. i'm tired of people saying that it sucks just because it's different than all their other material. has anyone not noticed meteroa is a lot different than hybrid theory? and that minutes to midnight is a different world than meteora? their innovators and i can't wait for the next thing they put out to be even more mind blowing than anything they've created thus far.

totally agree with you!

Amen Storm Rider00

Storm_Rider00 said:

B-E-C-A-U-S-E T-H-E O-L-D S-T-Y-L-E B-E-C-A-M-E B-O-R-I-N-G A-N-D N-O L-O-N-G-E-R O-F-F-E-R-E-D A -M-U-S-I-C-A-L C-H-A-L-L-E-N-G-E T-O T-H-E-M.

Of what use is music if it is re-produced over and over again. They wanted to change and do something artistic and musically challenging. Their band, not yours.

Jan-Hendrik Mulder said:

Am very disappointed with the new album. I just don’t understand why they need to change a perfectly good sound. We got to know LP from their first albums and were perfect. To me, this is not LP. Why change???

I understand how you feel.  When I first heard this CD, I was WTF, but after listening to it and giving it a chance, it really is not that bad.  I will say that I do miss their old sound, but sometimes new sounds make the old sounds sound better.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service