Hey Linkin park Fans,

I would just like to hear people's opinions as to if Linkin Park made a little album of the live show from Sep 14th, 2010 in NYC. I think it would be great to put out for Linkin Park, it was the 1st time they played "A Thousand Suns" Songs live, and from the video's i have seen on myspace a dvd wouldn't be bad to go along with it. So if we can make it happen am sure Linkin Park would make it for us. Am not sure how to go about letting them know but i hope you guys would like to make it happen. Let me hear your comments on it and if you know how we can make it happen than we should do it.

From James,Montagriff/ Linkin Park for Life people lol.

Views: 872

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I WOULD BE AWESOME OR THEY PROBALY HAVE IN MIND TO REALEASE A DVD FROM THE UPCOMONG TOUR 2010-2011 WITH AT LEAST 30 SONGS

I was about to make a thread about his but I'll just post it here.

I was wondering the same thing since I saw many professional cameras recording the band and many people were interviewed in the line outside and stuff and I've been waiting months for the DVD to come out but alas, nothing so far. Disappointed

Was that the one on tv? I REALLY want that on dvd! I figured they'd put out the dvd by now...is it coming out at all?! It was a perfect live performance and excellent set list!

I would buy it. Definitely!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service