Anyone knows  when the european  tour 2013 will be announced? 

I want them to came again in Romania:)

Views: 45044

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want them in France

European Tour 2013 ->  Poland!!

I want them to come in Macedonia, if that is possible :)

i want them to come in Greece. please. we miss you. :')

I wish that they come to Finland!! I've seen those guys only once!

I know a location where Linkin Park hasn't been yet.. Even if the country is a "little" small, their fanbase is really huge. So I wish wholeheartedly that LP will visit Luxembourg. :)

Please,come in Bulgaria.Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please.BB

Come to Czech Republic again :))) you were amazing last time!

Please, come to Bulgaria. You have so many fans here!

Please come to Croatia :D me and my friends are waiting toooooo long.Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia,Croatia

i hope you come to Portugal again soon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service