okie dokie,

im a bit new to the site. i joined the linkin park site with my email and password. i joined lpu with facebook. everytime i try and sign in with facebook i keep getting a msg that says an error has occured and for me to try back later. i try to sign in to lpu with my email and password that i used to join the linkin park site and i get the msg no password available becasue i signed in with facebook. ive been trying for 3 days now and still get the same error msg. any suggestions would be very much appreciated. thanks :)

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you have signed up here with your email and password then this is your account for LP.com

If you have signed up with your Facebook account on LPU.com, then this is your account there... meaning:

you cannot sign in LPU with your e-mail and password. You have to use your Facebook. To be honest I do not think that it is possible to sign up with Facebook anyway.... When did you join LPU? Probably during LPUX?

i joined lpu11 on 4/13/12 and i signed up/signed in for it by clicking on the facebook icon. its right next to the sign in button on the lpu home page.

Rositsa Ivanova said:

If you have signed up here with your email and password then this is your account for LP.com

If you have signed up with your Facebook account on LPU.com, then this is your account there... meaning:

you cannot sign in LPU with your e-mail and password. You have to use your Facebook. To be honest I do not think that it is possible to sign up with Facebook anyway.... When did you join LPU? Probably during LPUX?

And have you ever managed to sign in with your facebook account?

yes :) i ended up having to call the company that runs the website and explain the situation. they gave me a password and from there i was able to log onto lpu. the number to call is 877 463 2875 or 877 gnd ctrl from 9 to 5 pst. i hope this helps ^_^

Richard Toste said:

hi im having the same problem! have you figured it out?!

awesome

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service