So yeah, I was just wondering who everybody's favorite band member is, I'm not trying to turn the band against each other or anything I just wanna know who likes who.........
Mine would have to be Rob..........best drummer in the freaking world, Mike comes in second because of his rapping!!!!!!
I Love Linkin Park!!!!

Tags: Band, members

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would pick Mike for sure. He's got great charisma, he is always in contact with fans (appreciate that) and actually besides rapping I like his singing too .)
Mike. Because he keeps us updated and he is an awesome rapper. He also is a very good instrumentalist
mike my man, One of his very best
Chester. He's been through so much, more than anyone should ever have to go through, yet he's come out of it as such a great man, and I really respect him for that and look up to him.
My favourite band member is definetly Mike.All of them are sweet but I don't know..Mike has something special and I love his art work and what he does for LP.He's awsome!!!
I have no favorite cause they are all awesome and Great! But maybe my fav is Chazz, because we have a same character, he is amazing :D
But i love so much Joe, Mike, Brad, Phoenix and Rob too! ♥
chester for me i love all his tattoos and his singing
Joe Hahn, The most talented of the band for me.
Wow...so, so far there is a lot of 'Mike' likers..........well as of now I still stand for Rob!! Looking forward to the new album.....Please feel free to comment!!!
couldn't have said it better myself!

MyWorstEnemy94 said:
Chester. He's been through so much, more than anyone should ever have to go through, yet he's come out of it as such a great man, and I really respect him for that and look up to him.
Mike Shinoda. His way with words, among other things

mine is Mike.....because he is very talented and soo creativ!

And he's just so handsome and very charisma, and he's always in touch with the fans ;) I really love that:)

And also he's very funny and his smile is just amazing^^<3

And I love his voice and his rapping:D

He's my fav.<3<3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service