Over the years since the hybrid theory days, Mike shinoda has undergone many different hair styles and colors (including orange and red) all the way up to the present day. I think your fellow LP fans would like to know what style of hair Mike has sported, is your favorite and feel free to discuss this here as well.

Tags: Mike(hair)

Views: 4761

Replies to This Discussion

I liked Mike better back when Meteora album wa sreleased I mean after Reanimation album and Hybrid tour ended, but I rlly find it great his hair lately in ATS, better than MTM ;)
I like his hair as is currently but I also liked in ATS ''2010'' the videoclip ''The Catalyst''. ;]
ye me too :), bfore he used red spikes :D he was hot xD but now he is all grown up
i don't really care what's on his head but whatever on it, he's still cool and i still love him (he's still cute, right ladies??)

his latest hair style is the best!!!! he will look nice in long,short or even no hair he is damn handsome !!!!! <3

mike!!

I like his hair back in the "spiky" days but I also love it now...with the beard ;)

AND......now

I love them all but I love the Catalyst one best! He looks so handsome! =D
He's cool What Ever Happens!
Agreed, any hair style is ok with me )) he knows the best, coz he is the man Mike Shinoda!
I love this hairstyle of Mike too :]x

Christina Phasoulidou said:

I love this hairstyle of Mike too :]x

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service