As LP fans we've gotta love the guys in the band, right??  Then comes the question: which one is your favorite??  So tell me...who's your favorite guy in the band??  I mean, we've gotta admit they're all pretty awesome, but some of us might like some more than others.  So I want the Linkin Park fans of the world to tell me: Who is YOUR favorite band member??  Feel free to tell me what you think about the guys!!! :D

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i dont really have a fvorite...i just love them all, you i can turn into a homosexual just to love them how they deserve to be loved:))) no i was just joking...i just wish to see a concert of them, they just make me a better person with theyr songs...like every person you have that moments when you just don't give a shit if u die, u just don't care about anything and u don;t feel alive anymore...in that moment i listen a few hours LP and those songs just make me feel like a i can change the world..i hope that in one day i will shake hands with the boys who help me to go forward in this shity life...

I agree with you...it is my biggest aspiration to meet the guys of Linkin Park (A.K.A. My favortie band)!! :D  As much as I love EVERY SINGLE ONE of those guys, if it came down to it I would choose either Mike or Brad...they're awesome!!  But so are the others...I love LP with all of my heart!! 

P.S. Brad Delson is the bestest guitar player EVER!!! :D

Cristea Robert said:

i dont really have a fvorite...i just love them all, you i can turn into a homosexual just to love them how they deserve to be loved:))) no i was just joking...i just wish to see a concert of them, they just make me a better person with theyr songs...like every person you have that moments when you just don't give a shit if u die, u just don't care about anything and u don;t feel alive anymore...in that moment i listen a few hours LP and those songs just make me feel like a i can change the world..i hope that in one day i will shake hands with the boys who help me to go forward in this shity life...
If I had to pick one that stands out the most, it would probably be Chester :D  With his crazy attitude and antics he DEFINITELY attracts the most attention, and he seems like a lot of funn too :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service