With all the songs that Linkin Park has come up with in the past 11 years, it's hard to fathom choosing a favorite one.  The different genres may appeal to a wider audience, but that doesn't mean that every Linkin Park fan likes every Linkin Park song.  That's why I'm starting this discussion; I want to know what the LP fans of the world are feeling!!  Are you more for sweet, melodious songs like Iridescent??  Or the more hardcore rock tunes like By Myself??  Feel free to leave your opinion and tell me what YOUR favorite Linkin Park song is!!!! :D

Views: 377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As much as i love ALL of their songs, if it came down to it I'd have to choose either Wretches and Kings or When They Come For Me.  As for my favorite album??  It's a tie between Meteora and A Thousand Suns...but I love them all and I can't emphasize that enough!! :D

larrisa frink said:
mine is a place for my head; waiting for the end; cure for the itch; one step closer; papercut; no more sorrow; the little things give you away; when they come for me; and the catlyst. that's my top ten. it's too hard for me to choose a favorite song or band, so i do a top ten list :).
I like the live ones because it makes me experience what it would be like if I WAS there :)

larrisa frink said:
exactly. you'd got to love them all :). i love all the songs and the albums (except the live versions. it makes me jealous that i couldn't be there :( ).

Taylor Parrish said:
As much as i love ALL of their songs, if it came down to it I'd have to choose either Wretches and Kings or When They Come For Me.  As for my favorite album??  It's a tie between Meteora and A Thousand Suns...but I love them all and I can't emphasize that enough!! :D

larrisa frink said:
mine is a place for my head; waiting for the end; cure for the itch; one step closer; papercut; no more sorrow; the little things give you away; when they come for me; and the catlyst. that's my top ten. it's too hard for me to choose a favorite song or band, so i do a top ten list :).
Haha I'm just that good :D lol

larrisa frink said:
hmm, i never thought of it like that. i might change my mind.

Taylor Parrish said:
I like the live ones because it makes me experience what it would be like if I WAS there :)

larrisa frink said:
exactly. you'd got to love them all :). i love all the songs and the albums (except the live versions. it makes me jealous that i couldn't be there :( ).

Taylor Parrish said:

larrisa frink said:
Hybrid Theory: In The End - One of the best Linkin Park's songs. Brought me to their music. Excellent mixture of hip-hop and metal.
Meteor: Faint - i think this is the best track on that album.
Minutes To Midnight - the first album Linkin Park tried to new direction, i took me a while to actually enjoy the songs, and now i love this album. My favorite track in this album is What Ive Done, biggest song of them.
A Thousand Suns - really love this album, different, strange, and awesome. my favorite track on this album is When They Come For Me and Waiting for the end.

Hmmm...my personal faves?

Hybrid Theory-Points of Authority

Meteora- Hit The Floor

Minutes to Midnight-In Pieces

A Thousand Suns-When they Come For Me (one we agree on!! :D )

And as for my all-time favorite song??  As of right now it's hard for me to choose...but I'm thinking No Roads Left (Minutes to Midnight Side B), QWERTY (LPUnderground 6.0), or Across the Line (LPUnderground 9.0).  But like I said it's hard to choose an all time favorite...I love them all sooooo much!! :D

Jason Jiel N (Linh) - Tina's Bro said:

Hybrid Theory: In The End - One of the best Linkin Park's songs. Brought me to their music. Excellent mixture of hip-hop and metal.
Meteor: Faint - i think this is the best track on that album.
Minutes To Midnight - the first album Linkin Park tried to new direction, i took me a while to actually enjoy the songs, and now i love this album. My favorite track in this album is What Ive Done, biggest song of them.
A Thousand Suns - really love this album, different, strange, and awesome. my favorite track on this album is When They Come For Me and Waiting for the end.

Impossible Task - Here's my best shot:

Hybrid Theory: Papercut (Live); Crawling; One Step Closer; Runaway

Meteora: Numb; Lying From You; Faint

Minutes To Midnight: Given Up; What I've Done; The Little Things Give You Away

A Thousand Suns: Impossible to choose, since it's the greatest album ever made, but if I had to choose a single one, it'd be BLACKOUT.

It sounds like it is EXTREMELY hard for you to choose a single fave...which is one thing we have in common :)

John Kriegshauser said:

Impossible Task - Here's my best shot:

Hybrid Theory: Papercut (Live); Crawling; One Step Closer; Runaway

Meteora: Numb; Lying From You; Faint

Minutes To Midnight: Given Up; What I've Done; The Little Things Give You Away

A Thousand Suns: Impossible to choose, since it's the greatest album ever made, but if I had to choose a single one, it'd be BLACKOUT.

Hybrid Theory : Papercut, High Votage

Meteora : Hit the floor

Minute to Midnight : No Roads Left

A Thousand Suns : Burning in the Skies

Underground : Qwerty

hybrid theory crawling

meteora numb

minutes to midnight in pieces

a thousand suns the messenger

favorite underground song is across the line

for mine, one step closer, runaway, numb, waiting for the end, the catalyst, bleed it out :D

Hybrid Theory: One Step Closer, Place For My Head

Meteora: Numb, Breaking Habit

Minute To Midnight: No More Sorrow, Little Things Give You Away

A Thousand Suns: When They Come For Me

Underground: Pretended To Be. 

Yeah it is true for me! I like EVERY linkin park song, but there have been 3 that stuck for me for a while... 1. A place for my head 2. lying from you and 3.figure 09 there is one more 4. qwerty

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service