With all the songs that Linkin Park has come up with in the past 11 years, it's hard to fathom choosing a favorite one.  The different genres may appeal to a wider audience, but that doesn't mean that every Linkin Park fan likes every Linkin Park song.  That's why I'm starting this discussion; I want to know what the LP fans of the world are feeling!!  Are you more for sweet, melodious songs like Iridescent??  Or the more hardcore rock tunes like By Myself??  Feel free to leave your opinion and tell me what YOUR favorite Linkin Park song is!!!! :D

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those are good songs

Hybrid theroy- A place form my head

Meteora- lying from you

LPJZ- Numb/encore

Minutes to midnight- Bleed it out (special edition- No roads left)

A thousand suns- The catalyst

All of them!!!!! mostly a place for my head, lying form you, somewhere i belong, figure 09, qwerty and no roads left
QWERTY is definitely my favorite underground song of all times!! :)

Kyle Kirby said:
All of them!!!!! mostly a place for my head, lying form you, somewhere i belong, figure 09, qwerty and no roads left

If I have almost every single song they had in ALL their albums... in my hard drive... that means I like every single one of their songs lol.

From their latest album, I like Blackout the best, Wretches the second, Burning in the Skies the third, When They Come For Me the fourth, Catalyst the fifth, and the rest... me likey

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service