Hey everybody, I'm a huge LP fan, and I'd like to see what the most popular song is among fans. So, leave a comment and let me know.

Thanks!

Tags: Bennington, Chester, LP, favorite, linkin, park, song

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i dont know which song is my favorite...i love all of them...they are so different and they touch you with their way..if it must choose something i would choose........Breaking the habit,Leave out all the rest,given up,pushing me away,bleed it out,somewhere i belong,nobody's listening,numb,what i've done,faint,with you...there are so much...i dont know which i can choose...i love all songs...
hi everyone..
i like the new one "Not Alone", though it's a lil bit slow.
well actually my favorite song sometimes depends on my mood haha.. right now i think i'm gonna choose "High Voltage", quite old huh? but i like it very much cause it sounds 'different', compared with other LP songs..
hi everyone..
i like the new one "Not Alone", though it's a lil bit slow.
well actually my favorite song sometimes depends on my mood haha.. right now i think i'm gonna choose "High Voltage", quite old huh? but i like it very much cause it sounds 'different', compared with other LP songs..
A Place For My Head
My favorite LP song is Somewhere I Belong but I have to say more hardcore LP fan! #2 is Numb and then #3 is In The End! LP 4 LIFE!!!
Faint.
Oh god, it switches all the time.

5 weeks ago: Frgt/10
4 weeks ago: New Divide
3 weeks ago: Step Up
2 weeks ago: Leave Out All the Rest
A week ago: Shadow of the Day
This week: Across the Line
I like, Numb, In the ENd =)
i don't knowww ahh .. i love all of their song....but the fist that i've heard is Numb,i love this song ,by the way...
but its seems always change ,XD
It is freakin hard to choose but I would have to say numb and one step closer
Oh and papercut
papercut
poinnts of authority

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service