Sooo what's your favorite LPUTV episode, if you have one that is?

Mine's episode..six, I think. The one where they're making fun of each other as puppets. :D

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I forget. What episode is it? On that episode, LP was on their way to Indonesia. They were in the 1st class. Phx was on the cockpit for a while. And then Brad said "Terima Kasih" which on English called "Thank you". I love that episode so much!
Tough question, I enjoyed each episode, remind it with my friends but my favorite is http://linkinpark.com/video/summer-sanitarium
I just love episodes which show behind-the-scenes stuff, i love to know how the guys make their music, its so interesting.

=]

I loved Iridescent American Girl one from recently - so very very funny, and cool to know Mike can sing well (even if he was putting on a different voice), not just hiphop/rap. :) I would have replied in this earlier instead of posting about that particular episode if I'd realised this post was already here. ;)

Have a nice one!

My favorite LPTV episode so far: European Tour (Part 3) 2011 (including: "WERCHHHHTERR" Because I was there!)
Cool! :D :) ;)

anvanoppens© said:
My favorite LPTV episode so far: European Tour (Part 3) 2011 (including: "WERCHHHHTERR" Because I was there!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service