j'aimerais savoir qui se rendra au festival de arras, le 1er juillet ?? on pourrais s'organiser à plusieurs et se retrouver la bas ?? j'y vais toute seule pour l'instant ...

I wonder who will travel to festival arras, July 1? we could organize a number and find the bottom? I go alone for now ...

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to Arras, ordered tickets last weekend ;-)

I hated to wait any longer for a Belgian confirmation (Rock Werchter) and since Arras is cheaper than Rock Werchter and the distance to both festivals are almost equal and 90% of the confirmed bands play at both festivals. That was enough to convince me to go to Arras ;-)

Only one downside: my french sucks a bit :D or like they say in Belgium: "Frans mé lang aar op" ;-)

grts Sava

You know how you gonna do to sleep over there? I think camping (this is the only solution, since all the hotel in Arras are already full!)

but does it get its berth or there are available ... I do not know

I'll be sleeping at the campingsite for the whole festival.

I couldn't read the last sentence ;-)

ana-link said:

You know how you gonna do to sleep over there? I think camping (this is the only solution, since all the hotel in Arras are already full!)

but does it get its berth or there are available ... I do not know
sorry, should we take his tent and his bed or any he has available?

Not totaly clear what you mean ;-)

At the moment you can't book a camping spot for one day, i guess that will be available when weekend tickets are practicly sold out.

I guess that tickets will soon run out so better hurry if you haven't bought a ticket ;-)

ana-link said:

sorry, should we take his tent and his bed or any he has available?
if I have a ticket for the first evening I board just yet place to sleep ...

sorry I use a software translation, I don't speak English :-s

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service