Fort minor should continue... Who thinks mike shinida should continue

Tags: Fort, mike, minor, shinoda

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think he should continue Fort Minor in a few years, obviously he has to focus on LP at the moment :]
I def want to hear from For Minor!!! I want a new cd from him!!!!
FM is great guys of course mike should continiue.but i guess he is workin on "the thousands sun"these days.
I´m looking forward to a new CD, cause I like their style of hip hop very much.
Hell ya! I love FM. Their lyrics are awesome.
he should continue, because his style is so unique. Plus The Rising Tied was a great album, I can see him releasing another album in a few years when he has the time. Linkin Park is busy now with all the tours and other things. But i believe one will come.(another album)
I love the version of Spell it Out that uses the perfect Cell theme from DBZ. I'd love to see an official CD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGy_hQeQ9CE

Definitly.

New LP Album is out but when i enter the subway these days i always turn the rising tied on ;)

one of the few albums i know _every_ word of.

Would be great to have a new album or atleast a few new songs. Like the texts and the rap!

I think it would be cool if there were more Fort Minor. I think Mike would have found time for this group!
i think mike shoud so continue with side projects!  i woud love to hear new colaberations, maybe with some unexpected people.  or hear some new mixes to old songs...old hip hop songs.  i know it might be intimadating to mess with some classic hip hop but i would love to hear what he would have to contribute!! 
I thing he should cause I love FM. But never let the best band in the world (LP, of course!) in the background.

m agreee, i love fort minor too,.. what's ur fav song of FM?? 

Jessica S2 said:

I thing he should cause I love FM. But never let the best band in the world (LP, of course!) in the background.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service