Fort minor should continue... Who thinks mike shinida should continue

Tags: Fort, mike, minor, shinoda

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think yes coz trullllyyy i like fort minor, like Whered u go, Belive me,red to black,remember the name,.. the songs r so cool.. but still LP no.1 :D ♥ lp
well my fav is red to black, obviously.  slip out the back one is awesome too! 

It would be great for mike to start FM again. But Styles of Beyond have split and started their own groups and Holly Brooke has changed to Skylar Grey (Feat on Dr. Dre's new song, Lupe Fiasco's song & wrote "Love the way you lie") and both Holly & SOB are no longer under Machine Shop records.

So maybe MIke should try get them back on board or seek other great hip-hop artists & rappers.

I miss FM so much. I remember when the toured Melbourne, it was Cheapshot's bday. Holly toured with them.

Machine shop records stopped after Fort Minor as it was mainly run by Mike Shinoda. If he restarted FM then he would probably take them back
jdee_87 said:

It would be great for mike to start FM again. But Styles of Beyond have split and started their own groups and Holly Brooke has changed to Skylar Grey (Feat on Dr. Dre's new song, Lupe Fiasco's song & wrote "Love the way you lie") and both Holly & SOB are no longer under Machine Shop records.

So maybe MIke should try get them back on board or seek other great hip-hop artists & rappers.

I miss FM so much. I remember when the toured Melbourne, it was Cheapshot's bday. Holly toured with them.

Yes, I'd like another FM release as long as it doesnt hold up another LP release.   ;)
Fort Minor Rocks!

ive been a linkin park fan for a while and after finding out shanoda was the rapper for fort minor tested out some of the tracks.
Shimia Age Reversal System

Fort Minor - sole hip-hop band that i'm listening. I don't like rap/hip-hop music, i love heavier music. But I love FM more than DBS :D
I want new album from fort Minor! :D

I am trying to get sheet music for remember the name by fort minor. I dont want to have to pay for it.
Stem Cell Therapy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service