Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6060

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to everyone!

You can call me, Michael. I have been a Linkin Park fan since their first Album came out to markets. You guys have been such an extraordinary band to have, especially helping with the Haiti tragedy that has been going on. Good luck with your new album coming up and keep up the great work.
Skysoblue said:
Sorry if you don't know that this is my computer.
Well, yeah this is my computer, what you want me to do?

I want you to stop spamming. <.<
hi All. my name's alyce. you can call me ray if you want(old nickname.long story). Everyone else does. Im turning 16 this year.im from LA. Ive never seen LP live either. ive never been to a concert in my entire life(cant afford it). If I could,LP would definitely be the one id go 2. Ive been listening to them since I was little :)

AllNurote said:
Err...my name is Allison, call me All. I'm seriously unhealthily (is that a word? whatever, I'm freaking excited right now) obsessed with LP. I'm only 16, so I started listening for Meteora. :) But I think I've caught up nicely. No, I've never seen LP live...mainly because of money issues and my anxiety. (I'm convinced I would shat myself if I went to an LP concert.) Umm...I love the Internet...talking to people...so yeah. :D

http://mikeshinodaftw.wordpress.com <--Just pics of Mike...and I love Wordpress. :P

-All
Hi my name is James and I from Thailand, I listen to linkin park since 1999 and I love them but it kinda disappointed at minute to midnight because i thought it would be cool album like Hybrid and Meteora...I been wait for new album like 5 years but it not that good as i was hoping for anyhow I would like to c Rab and Rock next album please ^ ^ by the way I'm 17 year old
hey james. my names alyce. What was wrong with minutes to midnight?

jamesza said:
Hi my name is James and I from Thailand, I listen to linkin park since 1999 and I love them but it kinda disappointed at minute to midnight because i thought it would be cool album like Hybrid and Meteora...I been wait for new album like 5 years but it not that good as i was hoping for anyhow I would like to c Rab and Rock next album please ^ ^ by the way I'm 17 year old
It not Linkin Park style..that what i think minutes to midnight it too soft.. Rab and Rock + Hardcore(screaming)+ Joe Hanh(special sound) 4 type of music style added to 1 song u think that pretty cool huh? Why would they made the song like Christian music.. I don't understand sorry =(

alyce black said:
jamesza said:
Hi I'm Gaby I'm 13,I'm from Canada, and I started listening to LP just before my 12th birthday. So sadly I haven't been to any of their concerts.I'm obsesed with LP and I'm saving up money to join LPU9 because my parents hate LP :( and won't help me with the money at all. Can't think of much else....
It not Linkin Park style..that what i think minutes to midnight it too soft.. Rab and Rock + Hardcore(screaming)+ Joe Hanh(special sound) 4 type of music style added to 1 song u think that pretty cool huh? Why would they made the song like Christian music.. I don't understand sorry =(

alyce black said:

jamesza said:
This is possibly offtopic, but whenever I see the "Fresh meat" thread, I think of that one scene in Constantine, where Balthazar leans in to Constantine and licks his fingers and says "Fresh meat... finger lickin' good"
hi im new at this site and i really like LP.already thanks for everything
hey, thnx for the nice welcome.... i m almost 17 yrs old, from Canada and have been a hugeee fan of LP since..... forever... I too have a hard time deciding which songs and stuff i like best cuz they're all great.. but my fave music video is definitley In the End :)

I cant wait for the 8-bit Rebellion.. it sound really cool..

and I also wanna comment on how awesome LP is by putting together a 3-year old unfinished song so quickly for releif in Haiti.. its wonderful to know that they care so much :D...

All in all... keep Jammin LP cuz there are millions of fans supportin u
hey james and alyce... I sort of agree that yes, M2M was not their usual sound, but if u listen to their interviews they said they wanted to try somthn new and put in a lot of indivisuality into it (like between band members not as band all together) but fortunately enough they say that for their new album they will be goin back to their roots and I cant wait for it =D

jamesza said:

alyce black said:
jamesza said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service