Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whats up everyone!

My name is Louis and im from Ireland. Friend me if you'd like to chat sometime!

God better bolt the gates shut because this new LP album is gonna ''BLOW THE WORLD APART!!!''
como estan? estaba por allí en la web y me encontre con un Super curso de Guitarra llamado Jamorama es muy bueno para aquellas personas que se van iniciando, para los intermedio y para los que están avanzados que quieren aprender cosas que pasaron por alto aqui le dejo el link para los interesados http://12a95yujk9ak7x4e4g06o66p0x.hop.clickbank.net/
Daniel Barboza said:
como estan? estaba por allí en la web y me encontre con un Super curso de Guitarra llamado Jamorama es muy bueno para aquellas personas que se van iniciando, para los intermedio y para los que están avanzados que quieren aprender cosas que pasaron por alto aqui le dejo el link para los interesados http://12a95yujk9ak7x4e4g06o66p0x.hop.clickbank.net/

great buddy, but write in english, only.
most of us don't understand anything of it.
Agreed! haha xD

Patux Paula said:
Daniel Barboza said:

great buddy, but write in english, only.
most of us don't understand anything of it.
um, i started listenin' ro LP around 2008. loved it immediately. havent been to a show yet, hope to go to NYC. welcome all dudes and girls. i play guitar, love soccer, etc.
hows life?
i'm Tony G better known as Fat Tony, Fatty T or just plain Fatty. i'm 18 and been listening to LP almost religiously since i was 9. never been to a gig, never had a chance but hoping to get one someday soon.
loving life in a tiny country that has less people then any major american city.
keep it real, rock on, love life, gotta love kiwi country.
later dayz!
hello im mariana....good day...good night
I just thought I'd come back on here quickly to apologise for any mess caused by what I posted a few years ago, a lot of crazy stuff was going on in this country (as was America) at the time and as such I was deliberately putting myself in a state of mind so I didn't enjoy life while homeless people were starving to death out on the streets. I didn't actually know what impact I was making because I wasn't sitting back and enjoying life as I was fearing for my own safety. But if there was any problems I fully apologise. I don't plan to post on here again in the near future.

If you don't know what I'm talking about please ignore this.
My mum liked them since they first came out, I started listening to them when I was about 9, I'm 13 now. They are and probably always will be my favourite band.
Hi my name is Brian Holt,i first hard LP on my xbox 360,I was playing guitar hero.
That was three years ago,i am 53 now,the song was what ive done,that was it LP it me,what a awsome F---in band,
Got all the albums,pre orderd the new one a thousand suns,got them live at milton keynes UK on dvd.
On the 4 november at the MEN arena UK ill be there.
See you there LP.
Regards Brian Holt
Hi all Linkins. My name is Tomek Haladzinski but lot of peoples call me Blade. I'm sixteen and I'm from Lodz in Poland [the same country as Czeslaw (winner of Linkin Park Featuring You)]. I've start to listening Linkin Park 4 years ago. I've here it becouse of my mother [She have one album (Meteora)]. She was listening to the album and than i asked: Can u give me name of this band, I really like it?. Now I've know all the albums really good and have most of it except Reanimation but i also hear it and I'm trying buy it. At the moment I'm just wainting for Linkin Park to come back Poland and show the power. If this will happend I'll be there! One thing, sorry for my language but I'm young and I'm learning, so if You'll find some mistake please say me what is wrong.
Hi everyone
My name is Femke I'm 21 and I'm from the Netherlands. Started listening about.. 7 years ago.. ( time flies i guess )
and I just joined to comment on the video of the Catalyst. I never did though.. :P I never really found the words to explain myself.. So I'm kinda making it up this way I guess..
Sorry for never coming to your concerts Linkin Park, but when I went to a concert here in the Netherlands I noticed I kinda just went there to show myself to the artist... And since I'm quite good of making an ass of myself I never went to yours:P
Love you anyway and love everyone here who have an open mind to the new album;)
Xx
( btw Tomasz you're english is just fine don't worry about little mistakes )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service