Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5975

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey everyone, name's Michael Lu. :) 16, sophomore from Arcadia, CA. I started listening to Linkin Park 2-3 years ago. They're just simply amazing! Well I have most of LP's albums and am missing 2, one being the remix CD with Jay-Z and the other being the live album at Milton Keynes. I still have NOT seen LP at a show yet. :/ someday...
my name is ivan chavez i started to listen to linkin park in 2007 and since known every song theyve come
out highly anticipating the fourth album =)
woo woo woo yuo know it -Ivan Chavez
I am Jana, 15 years old from Macedonia(unfortunately..). I have been a fan of Linkin Park for over two years, they have been my favorite band since I first heard them! I was a member before too, but wasn't very active, I hope now I'll post more often.
hey .. i'm Karishma :)
been listening to LP since i was like 11
and have a copy of EVERY album <3

never seen LP live unfortunately :(
but thought i'd pop in and say hi
so HI
xD
x
yeah,I do like all their stuff,but I definitely get what youre saying. it was softer than their old stuff. I guess they were trying something different. so,whats it like in thailand? I know people who live over there....

jamesza said:
It not Linkin Park style..that what i think minutes to midnight it too soft.. Rab and Rock + Hardcore(screaming)+ Joe Hanh(special sound) 4 type of music style added to 1 song u think that pretty cool huh? Why would they made the song like Christian music.. I don't understand sorry =(

alyce black said:
hey james. my names alyce. What was wrong with minutes to midnight?

jamesza said:
Hi my name is James and I from Thailand, I listen to linkin park since 1999 and I love them but it kinda disappointed at minute to midnight because i thought it would be cool album like Hybrid and Meteora...I been wait for new album like 5 years but it not that good as i was hoping for anyhow I would like to c Rab and Rock next album please ^ ^ by the way I'm 17 year old
hi,im alyce. lucky you have every album. I cant wait to see them live....

Karishma Gohil said:

so HI
xD
x
hey,im new. name's alyce just signed up a couple days ago. so,howz it?

xxblackjade13xx said:
hey im not really new here coz im a member of the lpn before..my email's been declined so i made a new one..so im back here again..i am reall ecstatic to be here coz i really do love lp so much and being here is like heaven wohoo..you know being where you know you have people with the same interest as you are..i want more friends,,,,,..
hey,how's it going? my name's alyce. some people call me ray(old nickname). Ive been an LP fan since as long as I can remember. havent seen them live yet(cant afford it right now). uh,Ive got 3 of their cds. wish I could get the others. im from la. so....yeah :)
hello, my name is hendy.. love lp since 18. i love "one step closer" since it's been released. awesome..

i wish i could have seen their show.. hope i can watch their show in anywhere.. luv it...
i know mee too
hopefully going to see dead by sunrise in a few weeks xD
and yeah they're liek my pride and joy
especially Hybrid Theory EP
what's your favourite song?

alyce black said:
hi,im alyce. lucky you have every album. I cant wait to see them live....

Karishma Gohil said:

so HI
xD
x
Hello!
My name is Katherine. I've been a Linkin Park fan for a long time. Unfortunately, I have not been to a Linkin Park concert yet. It would be a dream come true to go. I did see Dead By Sunrise in NYC, and they were absolutely amazing.
All of the members of Linkin Park inspire me so much. I have so much respect for everything from Mike's brilliant artwork, to the lyrics, which are pure poetry. I'm very excited to be a part of this website.
Mike, Chester, Phoenix, Brad, Joe, and Rob, I wish all of you continued success!
-Katherine K.
hey to all, my name is James, I started listening to Linkin Park back in 2001 when I brother introduced me to them with Hybrid Theory and have never stopped loving the music ever since and i'm now 19. I am a huge fan, don't know how many times I've replaced lost/stolen/broken albums but I am sad to say have never been to any of their live concerts, just watched em on tv,dvd,internet etc (never had the time or cash to see them :'( - ) but I plan to see them no matter the cost next time they tour the UK :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service