Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello! *waves*

I'm Andrea from Toronto. :)
This is Trina. I've been a fan of LP for 10 years now... heard One Step Closer and knew that I liked them but fell in-love after watching the Papercut video. I saw them live in the Philippines. I was at the very front and sang with them the whole time. It was one of the highlights of my life. My son is 13 but is also a fan since 8.

Take care everyone! Peace!
Hi, my name is Catherine, but my friends call me 4 That may seem weird but in french it's working :) I'm 17 and I'm a french Canadien. I'm fan of LP since 2007. I'm in LPU since 2009. I bought the LPU 8 Best buy box, during a trip to New-York with the school. I saw LP in show in 2008 when they came to the Québec city summer fest.
Hi... My name is Leonardo Mazzarella. I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil [Olympic city]. I listen LP since the show at Morumbi, São Paulo, in 2004. I went in this concert because my sister was a huge fan, in this moment i didn't know who is LP. I was 14-year-old-child and when I listened "Don't stay" in the concert... Man... My life was change in this moment.

Linkin Park and Flamengo (XD) are my life now.

Until now, I wait for other show in my country. And this time could be in my city, the Rio. The Linkin Park just came here one time, and was the best moment in my life. I really need other concert!!!

I work in two Brazilians fan-sites. LPAmerican is the biggest LP's fan-site in American Latin; and Road to Revolution:Br is the very popular in Brazil and Portugal.

:D I'm totally loving this new site :) done a really good job on it Anyway Hey My name is Tamara :D Im known has Linkinpark4liife<3 on here

I joined Old LP.com about a couple of months ago :) but i've listened to Linkin park for about 3 years and still am :D
So really happy to meet you all :D feel free to add me :D

cya x
Welcome :D
I'm from Portugal, and yeah, you're right RTR.br its very popular here :D

Lεoиαяdσ Mαzzαяεllα Fяεiяε said:
Hi... My name is Leonardo Mazzarella. I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil [Olympic city]. I listen LP since the show at Morumbi, São Paulo, in 2004. I went in this concert because my sister was a huge fan, in this moment i didn't know who is LP. I was 14-year-old-child and when I listened "Don't stay" in the concert... Man... My life was change in this moment.

Linkin Park and Flamengo (XD) are my life now.

Until now, I wait for other show in my country. And this time could be in my city, the Rio. The Linkin Park just came here one time, and was the best moment in my life. I really need other concert!!!

I work in two Brazilians fan-sites. LPAmerican is the biggest LP's fan-site in American Latin; and Road to Revolution:Br is the very popular in Brazil and Portugal.

I'm glad to listen this. This is mean that our work is good. Thanks for know XD!

Luísa Duarte said:
Welcome :D
I'm from Portugal, and yeah, you're right RTR.br its very popular here :D

Yep, I guess so :P
do you know our site? http:\\linkinparkpt.com ? If don't, you should :P
Of course. I see your site every week. It's a great site and the language helps. Portuguese is very beautiful. XD

It's a great site. I'm sure that all the people who works in fan-sites here in Brazil looking your page.

RTR:BR and LP:PT are friends and partners.

Luísa Duarte said:
Yep, I guess so :P
do you know our site? http:\\linkinparkpt.com ? If don't, you should :P
Really? Oh nice! :D yes, i think that too. Oh sure, language xD. Yes, portuguese language is cool 8D

Yes, it really is, we are always informed about news and everything

yeah! viva ao LPPT e ao RTR:BR :D
Wow so many LP fans here :)
Ok i think i should introduce myself as well :P
I'm Jan 17 years old ( in 1 month and 15 days 18 !! yaaaaay :) ) and im from Germany.
The first song i've ever heard of LP was in the end at a friend in 2004 and i think thats the reason why its still my fav. song :D.
So im fan since 2004, when i heard in the end i fall in love with LP haha :P
I am part of LPU since 7.0 and altough M2M was a bit disappointing ( in my opinion ) im still "hardcore" LP fan and im hoping for a new awesome album like Hybrid Theory, which is my fav. album :)
Uhmm in my freetime im playing guitar / bass / keyboard or im hanging around with friends like every teenager in my age ;)
Oh the first LP concert i've visited was in Düsseldorf ( 28.06.08 ). And now im w8ing for them to come back :)
Ok i think thats enough, if theres anything you would like to know just leave me a message :)
GRANDE VIVA!!!

Luísa Duarte said:
yeah! viva ao LPPT e ao RTR:BR :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service