Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi guys. my name is masuch I'm 16 & I've been listening to LP since i was 5 & the very first song i saw was "one step closer"&i love them all mostly Chester.oh I'm from Iran.

Hi im wendy... i would love to say i started listening to Linkin Park in 2000 but i can't... i was only about 3 years old at that time. I started listening to Linkin Park in 2008 but not alot and in 2009 i listened to them more frequently:)

I'm from South Africa just btw

well thats it hehe i dont know what to say

Hi. I'm Emily. I'm from New York. I've been a fan for six years. Seeing the music video for Numb was what got me into LP. This was a little before Minutes to Midnight came out. I knew a new album was coming out, but I thought it was going to be One Thousand Suns. I had heard a little about them working on it. I bought Minutes to Midnight the week it came out and ended up listening to Bleed it Out for a day straight. 

My two favorite songs are Carousel and Blackbirds. The third would have to be My December. I love the obscure songs. 

Hey you guys!
My name's Nadia, i'm 16 and i've been a fan of Linkin Park ever since i was about 10. I live in New Jersey, USA. The first album i've ever listened to by them is Meteora. My brother loves Linkin Park too so with the first ipod i've ever gotten, he wanted to put the whole Meteora album in there since it was one of the albums we have at the house, that's how i first listened to them :D I love all the albums by them and the first music video i've ever seen by them is either In The End or Somewhere I Belong.

I can't wait to meet a bunch of you guys :D
Hi,everybody I was interduced to Linkin Park on our local radio station here in Philly USA ,Hybird Theory era and thats all I needed to be suduced by Linkin Park Have you ever seen a 50 yo man bouncing around while driving I just can stop.Finally I was Blessed  my daughter and I seen  LPU in concert this January 31 here in Philly It was an awsome show and somthing that Ill never forget. My fav tune is With you  Live in Texas.   Steve
Hey, My name is Maria :)))) Linkin Park part of my life :)))
Hi everyone, i'm, i mean i was Sherypak on old blog system.. my name is Sheraz, i'm form Pakistan, living in Italy...i'm 21 & on 26th June is my first LP concert!!! yeah!!!!

Hey guys,

I'm new here! My name is Sophie, but all can me name Soph :) I live in Germany. I'm (in summer) 14 years old. I started to listen Linkin Park in october 2010. And I love theyr music!!!

What's up every one Jay from Atlanta here, huge LP fan,  just wrote a big introduction but i guess i type wrong the code so it wasn't posted so i lost what i wrote lol. Might be a good idea to look into that.

Been listening to LP since HT came out back in 00-01 was like 12 back then, i have almost every LP CD missing a couple of the Underground ones.

Also great to see LP helping all those in need and giving back to the fans.

:-D You're cool!!

Steven Anthony Ragni said:
Hi,everybody I was interduced to Linkin Park on our local radio station here in Philly USA ,Hybird Theory era and thats all I needed to be suduced by Linkin Park Have you ever seen a 50 yo man bouncing around while driving I just can stop.Finally I was Blessed  my daughter and I seen  LPU in concert this January 31 here in Philly It was an awsome show and somthing that Ill never forget. My fav tune is With you  Live in Texas.   Steve

hi guys!

I'm new :-) My Name is Sandra, i'm 28 and i live in Germany.

Hope to get to know some of you!

Sheraz Islam can your please take a picture  of the band at the concert and email it too me it would mean so much thanks Steve Ragni 

Sheraz Islam said:
Hi everyone, i'm, i mean i was Sherypak on old blog system.. my name is Sheraz, i'm form Pakistan, living in Italy...i'm 21 & on 26th June is my first LP concert!!! yeah!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service