Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6060

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi, i am bony ....i am 19 now,i started listen LP songs since 2000 ..first i listen the song "in the end" and i liked it very much....then i started listen all those songs of LP and now i'm a hardcore fan of LP...my favorite are hybrid theory and meteora...
i joined LP site just few weeks ago......i love all the songs of LP..i love chester & shinoda ..they are the best musicians i had ever seen.....!
I'm lucas
Im 19 years old and a proud australian
I've been listening to LP since I was eleven and have lovd their work since
I have all the records and dvds and I can't pick a favourite
It gives you insight into what real music sounds like instead of all this
crappy mainstream stuff on the radio,

thanks for your time lp ppl
I l OVE LP SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bony Jose said:
hi, i am bony ....i am 19 now,i started listen LP songs since 2000 ..first i listen the song "in the end" and i liked it very much....then i started listen all those songs of LP and now i'm a hardcore fan of LP...my favorite are hybrid theory and meteora...
i joined LP site just few weeks ago......i love all the songs of LP..i love chester & shinoda ..they are the best musicians i had ever seen.....!
hey, I'm Faiz but you can call me Tiggy too since my face look like tiger. The first time I know this cool band is when my father bought a CD and it have LP songs in it. I was just 7 years old that time. Since that, I always listen to that song. until I have internet connection. Since Ihave the connection, I try to search all LP song.
Hi my name is Jessica and I'm from California and I've been listening to Linkin Park for like forever thanks to my mom and I thank her so much I love all their songs and I actually joined this web site not long ago but I really enjoy it and have lots of fun on this web site
Hello!

I'm 14, named Peter, and I live in Austria! The villages' name is Langenzersdorf. I've been a LP-Fan since 3 years, I think, and I like best New Divide, By myself, From the inside, Bleed it out, No more sorrow, Leave out all the rest...

I speak English badly, you know. ;-)

I can't wait until the new album is coming out.
Yeah, another Austrian! :-)
Servus!

Mira said:
Hi everyone, Hi all LP-Fans :)
I'm Elmira but you can call me Mira.
I'm new on this website although I'm a big LP-fan since many, many years. =D
Anyway: I'm 16 years old, love drawing, designing, travelling, meeting friends, listening to music,....
I live in Vienna, in Austria and I was born here but my parents are albanian. So I speak albanian, german, english and I'm learning french, spanish and latin in school (later I'll learn portuguese too).
I am going to learn playing guitar soon, but first I need a guitar. (later e-guitar and piano too)
I can't remember when I heard LP for the first time, so I can't tell you the story =P
btw: you can watch some of my drawings on my profile ;)
hey fellow LP fans... my names chloe... im 17 and from the UK, i joined the site a few weekes ago, and am slowly learning to use t lol, im a bit retarded like tht lol. I first heard LP like 4 years ago, i hadn't heard of them before tht. The first song i heard was breaking the habit and i fell absolutley in love with chesters voice, its beautiful. There music is amzing, and from then i was officially obsessed with the band and had to listen to all their music. I could ever pick a favourite LP song.. never! they are all too good :)
Hello there! I'm Mel,a filipina.I started being a fan in late 2001 liked their music then eventually became to love it.The songs the vids and all plus I think they're the nicest I've seen to fans to people.
They came to my country in 2004 and i remember didn't watching 'coz i've seen their crowd in their shows on vids and i was afraid to get in trouble so me and my friends just heard them from the back of the area :).Their Lyrics are great,I think they are able to put into words what people feel and such rockin' music to match 'em!!! These guys know their stuff and I admire their dedication to their music,the evolution and innovations.COOL!
I'm not sure if i'll have the gutts to go to their show but who knows as for now i'll stick to watching vids or specials,downloadings and listening:) More power guys!!!
hi, my name is dini, i'm 25 years old and i'm from Indonesia, i know linkin park when i was in senior high school.
the first time i know linkin park when i see in the end music video from tv and then i start to buy all linkin park albums and every time i hear linkin park song i feel so energetic and all linkin park songs are great..awesome..
thanks.

ps: sorry if my English is not good.
Hi, I'm Laurel, I'm 13 years old, I live in North Carolina, and I've been a Linkin Park fan for...two years. In late 2007 I was surfing around youtube, looking at Sailor Moon AMV's (That is the lamest way to find out about Linkin Park ever) and saw a Breaking the Habit AMV and an In the end one...I never really realized they were by the same band. Later on I heard Crawling in another youtube video, and in March 2008 I saw an amazing video with What I've Done (This one wasn't Sailor Moon...thank god). I finally realized that these four songs were by the same band...and became a huge fan. My favorite song is What I've Done. I enjoy writing, drawing, and just recently began to learn the drums. I read Manga a lot, but not so many actual books.

So...yeah. Thanks for reading about me.
Hi... My name Ira, I'm 19, live in Ukraine(it's east Europe, for those who don't know) I discovered LP many years ago.I don't remember the 1st song I've heard. I'm not crazy over the band,but I like their music and Chester's voice))
I want to make new friends from other countries, so if anyone wants to be my friend welcome to my page)
Oh, sorry for my English,it's not perfect, I hope you'll understand me)))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service