Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6059

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi All,

Well I just started signing up on this thing, so I'm pretty new to the forums and stuff. To start off, I would Like to say, I listen to 'Hybrid Theory' before it came out. Oh yeah, sorry, my name is Tom and I'm 30. Pretty old but I don't have to lie to kick it. Anyway back on subject, I listen to linkin park in 2000. Heard the 'Hybrid Theory' EP version and will soon buy it when I have time. I have a lot of their albums, but not enough. I have 'Hybrid Theory' full album when it came out and bought the second bonus version later when they had My December and other bonus songs. I think I will also buy the Japanese version of it later as well since it came with the bonus cd special edition. Not that I never heard the songs, I just love 'Hybrid Theory'. The only one I didn't really like was 'Minutes to Midnight'. It wasn't that bad, just seem like their songs started being less energy rushing. I like 4 songs from it though, but that's all. I like how 'Meteora' turned out but still most favorite would have to be 'Hybrid Theory'. I also like other ones that were kinda different like 'Reanimated' and 'Collision Course'. I also like the one they did with Busta Rhymes called 'We Made It'. Love that rap rock style. Most important love the chemistry they have together as a team and band mixture of Chester and Mike and of course all the other guys that make them great.

A little more about me. I discovered the band back when Downloading on Napster was free and later bought their CDs and supported them from there on out. I am from Rancho Cordova, California. Other information I would like to share is I like their underground stuff even without the lyrics. I hope they materialized them sooner or later. Love how Mike did his 'Fort Minor' and Chester with his 'Dead By Sunrise'. Will get DBS as soon as I can. I know I am lagging on that. I have listen to a fair share of their songs and hope that the new one coming out will be more upbeat like a twist of Meteora and something new. I know they are getting old, so they will be more settle in the tunes I think. I don't think they would ever go back to the 'Hybrid Theory' days, but I could be wrong. I just hope they don't keep on going down beat and make another 'Minutes to Midnight'. I dunno, i was kinda upset about the album, but that's just me. I still listen to the 4 songs I like from it though. I hope, but probably wont come true, that they make a mix between their 'Hybrid Theory' style/ 'Underground stuff'/ 'Meteora' stuff. Well I don't wanna bore you with anymore, but I am looking forward to the new 2010 album. Well I hope it comes out this year anyway.

Peace out and Laters.
hi i am Coal but call me dark blade. i first saw this band on youtube. then i got into it from there. i was about 15 when i first heard it now i am 17 turning 18 soon. so ya.
Hello all,

I'm new member and I've just known that I'm fresh meat - -*
I'm 14 and I luv Linkin Park XDXD
Hey guys!! I'm Gemma and Im from the UK. I have been a fan since early last year (2009) but it seriously grew much more this year! I started to listen to Hybrid Theory, then Meteora and now Minutes to Midnight! I love LP so much and I can't wait for their new album late this year!

I haven't been to any LP concerts yet but I would love to at some point!

Nice to meet you all! x
hey tom, firstly welcome to the linkin park community and secondly its nice to see someone else over 30 on the site!!!!
hope you enjoy the site n maybe i will meet u on the chat at some point. take care.

Tom James Sinchareun said:
Hi All,

Well I just started signing up on this thing, so I'm pretty new to the forums and stuff. To start off, I would Like to say, I listen to 'Hybrid Theory' before it came out. Oh yeah, sorry, my name is Tom and I'm 30. Pretty old but I don't have to lie to kick it. Anyway back on subject, I listen to linkin park in 2000. Heard the 'Hybrid Theory' EP version and will soon buy it when I have time. I have a lot of their albums, but not enough. I have 'Hybrid Theory' full album when it came out and bought the second bonus version later when they had My December and other bonus songs. I think I will also buy the Japanese version of it later as well since it came with the bonus cd special edition. Not that I never heard the songs, I just love 'Hybrid Theory'. The only one I didn't really like was 'Minutes to Midnight'. It wasn't that bad, just seem like their songs started being less energy rushing. I like 4 songs from it though, but that's all. I like how 'Meteora' turned out but still most favorite would have to be 'Hybrid Theory'. I also like other ones that were kinda different like 'Reanimated' and 'Collision Course'. I also like the one they did with Busta Rhymes called 'We Made It'. Love that rap rock style. Most important love the chemistry they have together as a team and band mixture of Chester and Mike and of course all the other guys that make them great.

A little more about me. I discovered the band back when Downloading on Napster was free and later bought their CDs and supported them from there on out. I am from Rancho Cordova, California. Other information I would like to share is I like their underground stuff even without the lyrics. I hope they materialized them sooner or later. Love how Mike did his 'Fort Minor' and Chester with his 'Dead By Sunrise'. Will get DBS as soon as I can. I know I am lagging on that. I have listen to a fair share of their songs and hope that the new one coming out will be more upbeat like a twist of Meteora and something new. I know they are getting old, so they will be more settle in the tunes I think. I don't think they would ever go back to the 'Hybrid Theory' days, but I could be wrong. I just hope they don't keep on going down beat and make another 'Minutes to Midnight'. I dunno, i was kinda upset about the album, but that's just me. I still listen to the 4 songs I like from it though. I hope, but probably wont come true, that they make a mix between their 'Hybrid Theory' style/ 'Underground stuff'/ 'Meteora' stuff. Well I don't wanna bore you with anymore, but I am looking forward to the new 2010 album. Well I hope it comes out this year anyway.

Peace out and Laters.
Hey no problem. Well nice to know I am also not the only 30 year old or over lol. Yeah, I might see the chats next time since I have to chill with my buddies. Catch you guys later and I will definitely like this place and LPU. Laters.

rko4eva said:
hey tom, firstly welcome to the linkin park community and secondly its nice to see someone else over 30 on the site!!!!
hope you enjoy the site n maybe i will meet u on the chat at some point. take care.

Tom James Sinchareun said:
Hi All,

Peace out and Laters.
My name is Jace.I have listened to Linkin Park since I was 7,but I just found out last week they had an official website,so here I am.I volunteer at both animal and homeless shelters in my spare time.I am a vegetarian.
Just had the TV on which was showing World Champion Ice Skating, not my scene until I seen pair skating to a familiar tune, had to stop and watch they were skating to Crawling must have a cool trainer!!!!!!!
17 and not new here if u had seen the name "Bunny B3nn0da". 1 or 2 years has gone and I was too busy with school, friends and home work. But now I'm here and new :x wit the name Wind Angel :x so call me Wind Angel or just Wind or st .... bla bla bla = ) and ... I don't know... My love for Chazzzzzyyyy is still here !!!!!!! xD
I'm learning German at school and listening to Tokyo Hotel ; ')
just have received 2 CD+DVD Live in Texas & Road to Revolution last day from my old friend :X :X :X :X :X
<3 <3 <3 love love love ^^
hi all
my name is waled
i am new >i started listening to lp two years ago
i am 17 going on 18
i usually listening to lp 2 or 3 hours a day at least + i cant sleep without the headphones on :)
i never seen lp live but i saw all their video
lp member for some time like a couple of days hhhhhhhh ;)
hi all..;my name is Amine , i m only 19 yeras old and i m frome morocco ,i started listning LP about 2 years ago ..so i see LP is better music...is to my fav ^^
'sup everyone, I'm Karo from Argentina...i've been listening to LPs music for like..10 years. Hope to have a good time on here.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service