Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome all to the new and improved LinkinPark.com! Name's Dan, but most call me Dragon :)

I first started listening to the boys back in 2001, and joined the old LP.com back in 2003. Saw my first LP
show on January 25, 2001; my 21st birthday.

I've bought at least 3 copies of all the albums, either because some punk stole it, or usually, just because I've just played them so damn much. ^_^ (Speaking of, I'm due for a new copy of Hybrid Theory ^_^) so I guess you could say I'm a bit of an old Linkie Bopper =P

That's about all I can think of ... oh, except that I'm gay :p

Peace out bois & gurls :) lol
Err...my name is Allison, call me All. I'm seriously unhealthily (is that a word? whatever, I'm freaking excited right now) obsessed with LP. I'm only 16, so I started listening for Meteora. :) But I think I've caught up nicely. No, I've never seen LP live...mainly because of money issues and my anxiety. (I'm convinced I would shat myself if I went to an LP concert.) Umm...I love the Internet...talking to people...so yeah. :D

http://mikeshinodaftw.wordpress.com <--Just pics of Mike...and I love Wordpress. :P

-All
Hi, im Marcus, 14 years old and I'm a Swede. Started to listen o LP in February 2009, and joined LPU last christmas. Havn't been on a LP show yet.
Welcome you two!
Hello all. Im not new here but I might as well introduce myself since this is a new Linkin Park site. Well yeah, Im Cesar but likes to go my like 20 different names. LPU member for 3 years LP fan for 5.
Hey! I'm Ali, I'm 18, and I've been a silent member on the LP forums for a few years, and on LPU since 9 began... I started listening to LP... before Meteora came out. When exactly before, I dunno...but I think I'mma get more active now that the excitement for 8-bit rebellion and the new album is in the air.

I don't have a 'favourite' song, or album, cause they all are great in their own ways... however, the version of Pushing Me Away from Live in Texas falls into my 'most listened'... as does New Divide and What I've Done. And a lot more. XD
Hey my name is Yacine you can call me Yass I live in France and I'm 18.
I starded listening LP back in 03 with somewhere I belong and joined Lp.com in 2006 and lpu in 2009 ive got all the albums some singles (i ordered faint and what ive done recently) all the DVD
I love meeting new people, I play guitar, I love soccer I used to live in Spain etc
my facebook adress is www.facebook.com/xeroyass add me if you want to :)
Peace^^
Nice to finally see another Scandinavian on the "boards"!

Welcome to all of you.

Marcus Jehrlander said:
Hi, im Marcus, 14 years old and I'm a Swede. Started to listen o LP in February 2009, and joined LPU last christmas. Havn't been on a LP show yet.
Ya, I'm Ryan, most of my friends call me Ryan(no surprise there) and I'm 13. My friend go me hooked around 2008, now i'm a full time fan! Wut up ppl?
Ooooh, that's one of my favorites too!

Ali said:
Hey! I'm Ali, I'm 18, and I've been a silent member on the LP forums for a few years, and on LPU since 9 began... I started listening to LP... before Meteora came out. When exactly before, I dunno...but I think I'mma get more active now that the excitement for 8-bit rebellion and the new album is in the air.

I don't have a 'favourite' song, or album, cause they all are great in their own ways... however, the version of Pushing Me Away from Live in Texas falls into my 'most listened'... as does New Divide and What I've Done. And a lot more. XD
This is Mike, I'm from Mexico. I've been a LP fan since 2001. I'm pretty excited about this beta.lp.com
Hey all! I'm George, 17 years old from Greece! I love the new layout!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service