Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6059

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi i'm Shawnel. Been a lp fan since Metora. Saw Lp for the first time ever 1-23-11 First Rock Concert, Favorite Band, Great Experence!!!!!!
  1. bienvenidos sea todos
Hello Name's Nathan from Wales in UK im 16 years old just joined this site about 30 min ago and im starting to love it allready. How i found about Linkin Park? well a couple of years ago i was playing guitar hero 3 and the song What Ive done was there and told myself "wow pretty awesome song i should check this band out" and that what i did and i started to love em every day and i still do and i will never stop :)

Hi all. I'm Kiah and I'm Sydney, Australia.I'm 14 years old and joined this site yesterday. I still have no idea how it works XD Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Umm, I found Linkin Park about a year ago. I was listening to the radio when Numb came on- I remembered it from somewhere, so I paid extra attention. I loved the song so I remembered the band and looked them up and now here I am.

Hello everyone~ The name's Tarah, 20 years old from Ontario, Canada. I was first hooked on LP back in 2003 when Meteora came out, and I saw "Breaking the Habit"'s music video on Much Music. Since then I've been collecting each of the albums and immersing myself in LP fandom, and once I get a better source of income I plan to join LPU! I missed the recent North American Tour Toronto show, but I hope to make it to the next show in Toronto! ( I hope! D: )

I think one of the main reasons why I became so attached to Linkin Park, ( aside from the awesome music! <3 ) was when I listened to meteora through two of the lousiest years of my life. I had just transferred to a new school and had no friends at all, I was constantly bullied by kids in my class and had nobody to talk to about it. When my parents bought me meteora I listened to it constantly, it was the solace I needed to really think about my problems and gather the courage to overcome them. It was because of that feeling from the music that I became a dedicated fan of LP, and their music has inspired me in so many ways.

No matter what new routes they've taken with their sound, Linkin Park has been and always will be my favorite band. I love their music, I love how genuine they are, and I love having them as role-models.

hey LINKIN PARK is my favorit band

my name is Nenad form sebia and i wondered if LINKIN PARK can sing in SERBIA once cus i never ben to a LINKIN PARK concert before.PLS PLS PLS

and if the band have FaceBook pls can they private message me on it. the name is Nenad Skys Tutic.

my name is Dwi my nickname can be Dwi or Kun.. I was 13 years old and I'm Indonesian

I knew Linkin Park from my mom.. she told me an article from a newspaper about Linkin Park.. in a few years, I'm listening to Linkin Park and I think "hey.. this is good" and I tried to download all of their songs and buy their album

is there any wrong grammar? I'm not good in English

Yo what up LP fans, names Cody just joined up like 20 minutes ago but I've been a huge fan of LP since Hybrid Theory back in 2000. I downloaded the Iridescent (Transformers Remix) last night, great song, anyway here I am and I'm gonna go explore the site so hello to all and yup.  

Well hello..

I'm 19, from England. Been a hardcore LP fan for about 10 years now, (from the beginning). Seen them live 3 times and seeing them again in June. Met them last year (M&G). Been in the LPU for about 3/4 years.

Hi all, I'm Fatimah 25, Female. I now Linkin Park since 2001 same like Dan
I'm just copy this from my personal information in my page
Favorite Linkin Park song or album
leave all out the rest
Favorite Linkin Park video
leave all out the rest
A bit about myself (hobbies, music, gaming, art)
read, drawing (I'm an landscape architect)

Hi Kun, so your mama is 'gaul' right. Ha ha. salam buat mamanya. Peace

Dwi Hario Kuncahyo said:

my name is Dwi my nickname can be Dwi or Kun.. I was 13 years old and I'm Indonesian

I knew Linkin Park from my mom.. she told me an article from a newspaper about Linkin Park.. in a few years, I'm listening to Linkin Park and I think "hey.. this is good" and I tried to download all of their songs and buy their album

is there any wrong grammar? I'm not good in English

Hello, my name is laura, I'm 30, I'm a fan of Linkin Park since its release and I heard the song crowling after having bought hibrid theory, from there I continued to listen, I really like, my favorites are Mike and chester, many criticize the 'last one thousand cd sounds great to me is now not wait to see iridescent:) I hope it is fantastic, like all the works of Mr. Han:) I hope not now I leave you bored . kisses laura

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service