Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5980

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

welcome and greets :D
Name's Ev, discovered LP when one of thier songs was on the radio a long time ago, I'm from Ireland. This is the first time I have been on this site and it looks really cool!
hey wats up pplz? im hannah but my friends always spell it hanna cuz its cooler like that. i love linkin park its music helped me through a lot of my misery that i go through each day. so its my favorite band of all time! i dont own any piece of linkin park stuff but i listen to it a lot on the internet. i want at least a cd and t-shirt or sweatshirt with their logo on it. im turning 16 soon so it shud happen. btw, i discovered them thru my bro.well i guess thats it. add me so we can talk and talk about linkin park and other stuff. :)

hey my name is mathew, linkin park have inspired me to throughout my life, i love how they are so passionate about life. one day i will love to meet the band when they are next in the uk :) i would also love a signed guitar from the band

Hello!! i am angie pena, and a big fan, from Texas and living in Hong Kong. We are all waiting for LP to set up a concert here.  Everyone is looking at the website constantly to see if HK is added. !!  I missed the Macau show, but if you don't come here, i will fly to Thailand or Taiwan for the closest seat available.!!! GREAT MUSIC!! IPOD full of LP songs

same lol huge fan, got all their songs, i am indeed in love with them. have never seen such an awesome band. seen them twice OMG they were fantastic XD

angie pena said:

Hello!! i am angie pena, and a big fan, from Texas and living in Hong Kong. We are all waiting for LP to set up a concert here.  Everyone is looking at the website constantly to see if HK is added. !!  I missed the Macau show, but if you don't come here, i will fly to Thailand or Taiwan for the closest seat available.!!! GREAT MUSIC!! IPOD full of LP songs

I would help you with an lp jacket or any thing but i dnt have cash to buy haha, if i do ill let u no haha
hannah ashley collins said:
hey wats up pplz? im hannah but my friends always spell it hanna cuz its cooler like that. i love linkin park its music helped me through a lot of my misery that i go through each day. so its my favorite band of all time! i dont own any piece of linkin park stuff but i listen to it a lot on the internet. i want at least a cd and t-shirt or sweatshirt with their logo on it. im turning 16 soon so it shud happen. btw, i discovered them thru my bro.well i guess thats it. add me so we can talk and talk about linkin park and other stuff. :)
My friend saw them in Shanghai, she said it was so cool!  hope to catch them soon!!

Hi! Guess what? I'm really weird. Wanna know why? I am obsessed with Lady Gaga and Linkin Park. AT THE SAME TIME. 

Don't judge XD

Hi Im Diana  from Philippines. Im a Linkin Park fan since i was in elementary school. Im in college now. Im hoping they would include Philippines in their 2011 world tour. It will be a dream come true for me to watch them live, for the first time. :)

Yo , so I love LP (not especially one album)  and this all I've got to say besides that I'm french and 16..

I discovered their three first album last year and then A Thousand Suns , that's why I'm not nostalgic or anything...

Oh, and I'm a Muse fan before all...

Hello to all of you! My name is Ahmed, 15 years old from Albania. Started listening to LP when one of my tv channels first gave "From the Inside" (love it since the first time) and this how I firstly know them. They are my favorite band of all time and my life purpose is to meet them (seriously). I'm new here. Anyone want to add me as his friend? well I'm sure I'm going to have a great time. 

ps: sorry for any writing mistakes...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service