Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys!! Im roham , 16 years old and Im an iranian!!

I started to listen to LP with NUMB !! it was 3 years ago i guss!
Hi all! Just joined the site. :) Been a fan of LP for a few months now. You guys were awesome with New Divide. Best song ever!!!
Yo! Name's Ben but you can call me Phantom, 20yoa, been listening to LP for the last 10years.

Drop me a line if your irish.

p.s. Join Linkin Park Fans Ireland

(:

<333333333 LP
Hi, I'm Christian Bravo, 28 years old, I'm Mexican, started to listen Linkin Park with the first album my cousin Fernando give me a LP CD and immediately I became a fan, I'm a old school soldier jeje. I have folloved LP for many years, I have thousands of concerts, but I would love to see them live. When they visited mexico I could not attend the concert. I'm Teacher, and I'm getting married in 2 months jeje.

Pd: sorry for my English.

Peace and LP for everyone.
Hi this is shabri....20 yrs...from mumbai....dng Aerospace engineering....got hooked to lp two years back....from then its been an addiction...fav songs include somwhere i belong,breaking the habit,runaway,numb.....actually all of them except a few....hav been an f1 addict since ten and a through nd through Mclaren Mercedes supporter.....
Names Jonny, from Manchester, UK.... i'm 21 and have been listenin to linkin park since i first heard crawling on the radio haha, only been to one concert as i always find out too late when they are on tour in the UK...hopefully being signed up to this site will change all that... would really love to go and see these again!!!
Hi =D
I'm George and I'm from England... I've liked LP for almost 4 or 5 years now, one of my friends introduced me to them and ever since I've loved them!!! XD
They have also inspired me to write my own songs which you can view in the group Song Writers http://www.linkinpark.com/group/songwriters
I'm glad to be apart of this site and meet new people, who also love LP and have introduced me to other bands such as, ill nino and made me a bigger fan of Metallica. Take care x
Sup, my fellow fans (and Likin Park themselves, if they read these things ^^)!

Well, where to begin?

My names Charl-André Fourie (pronounced "sh-ah-l ah-n-dr-ay f-oh-r-ee". I know, it's hard to pronounce XD). I'm a 14 year old guy from South Africa and a HUGE Linkin Park fan!!! (Which is kinda weird, since I only ever heard of them last year o0) Anywho, I'm part of an amature game designing group thing called "DNC" (Design 'N' Create - I would post a link to our site, but that would be advertising). I'm a novice skater (can't go 2 meters without falling off! XD) and an abid gamer.

I'm also kinda nerdy and kinda emo-ish (I hope no one hear hates nerds or emo's -.-'). I have a weird obsession for dark stuff (it even creeps me out sometimes!), physics, evolution and fantasy maps (don't ask...).

I have every single LP song, demo and remix on my PC, my favorites of which are KRWLING, FRGT_10, Breaking the Habit, Easier to Run, Hands Held High, Numb, P5hsng Me A_wy, Shadow of the Day and (I think I can stop now XD).

So, yeah. That's me. ;)
hello im Shandana from Pakistan and u guys can call me Shann or Shandy whatever u like i mean i have the weirdest nicknames so yeah and im 16 going to college in a month or less and like everyone else here i love LP meteora is my fav album and what else.....oh yeah i am a singer and songwriter of my band and i am looking forward to meeting everyone here! (i think i made a total fool outta myself)
Hey! nice to meet u!
George Jo S.A. said:
Hi =D
I'm George and I'm from England... I've liked LP for almost 4 or 5 years now, one of my friends introduced me to them and ever since I've loved them!!! XD
They have also inspired me to write my own songs which you can view in the group Song Writers http://www.linkinpark.com/group/songwriters
I'm glad to be apart of this site and meet new people, who also love LP and have introduced me to other bands such as, ill nino and made me a bigger fan of Metallica. Take care x
Hi I'm a Chinese girl from the city Qingdao
Glad to meet you all !
I've been a lper for 7 years,however this is the first time I visit there
Hope that we could be friends ^_^

Welcome to China !
Hi...I'm Diana ,I'm 18 years old and I live in Romania. I've been a huge fan of Linkin Park since several years..but I've just become a member of this site in 2010. I really love LP's songs and the lyrics are really inspiring (maybe this is why I don't have a favouriye song - hehe ^_^ it's kind of hard to choose cuz they're all great).One of my biggest wishes in life is to go to one of their concert! I hope for the best and many new albums for us fans^_^

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service