Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5979

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Linkin Park,

I am praying you see this e-mail for the sake of 14 year old Kyle Rodas.  He has been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and he does not have much longer to live. His dying wish is to meet the members of Linkin Park.  I know that your band is very heart filled and I know that if you see this E-Mail you all would try your best to grant this little boys wish!  

Below is a link to the news story.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-dying-teenager-cancer-patient...

I myself am a big fan of the band, I have bought all your albums and have been to 3 concerts.  You guys are by far my favorite band and it would mean a lot to me as well if you grant this boys wish. Because I know that meeting Linkin Park would be my dying wish too!

Thanks,
John

Please let me know that you got this e-mail.

my email is mohnjorrow@live.com

Hi, I'm Raven. I'm from Australia & I'm 16. 

I went to my first LP concert when I was 9 years old with my older cousin. I haven't stopped going since. I follow them everywhere I can. I go to most shows in USA, England & all in Australia. I'm always in the mosh-pit. One time I broken my nose so my nose is f***ed now but……… 

I also have a tattoo of LP on my shoulder. (check my profile for the photo if you wanna see it) I have everything of Linkin Park & I mean everything. Even a water bottle of Chester's he threw in the mosh-pit after a show. 

If people want to know how many I've actually been to all together, I've been to 21. 19 was my rough estimate on my profile. 

I'm a chatter box by the way so if I piss you off any time tell me to shut up. I don't care. 

If you wanna know more, just be my friend. 

O.O

Raven

Hey, Im victor from illinois, thats in america kids! anyway the first time I heard Lp was probably from my old friend back in like 2007, the song was in the end, I thought it was ok, but I didnt become a fan until New Divide and A Thousand Suns.

Hi! im new today and my name is Tempe Ce'zanne Edwards.  I enjoy Linkin Park's music much**  and i also enjoyed their concert as well.  I am in college, a senior with 36 more credit hours left to graduate!!  I was so lucky to get two signatures from Chester and i still have that same ticket when i went to Linkin Park's concert: Aug. 2008.  road to revolution.  it was so much fun, i had a blast. ive been a member on LPAssociation too.  Website is cool with great members!!  Message me whenever :D oh btw i'm 23 and my birthday is on April 17. :D

Tempe

Hi, my name is Nenad Mitrovic but all my friends call me Mitra. I'm a Bosnian Serb from city of Sarajevo and I' ve been listening to LP for almoust 10 years. They are my favourite group and I love their every song and their every style. No matter what they do it sounds great and hatters can only keep hating. I love various music styles cuz I'm musicians as well,  that is rapper, singer, songwritter and producer. Linkin Park has a lot of fans here on Balkans. I would really love for them to come. It would be great and one of my dreams would come true. Big greetings to LP and all of their fans. RESPECT :)
Hi, My name is Tracey, I'm from Salisbury, South Australia. I've just joined LP.com although I have been listening to them for about 10yrs. I became a fan when my oldest son got Hybrid Theory, I liked it that much that he ended up giving me the cd! I love the way they mix the rap & rock together. Their lyrics mixed with Chesters amazing vocals just tops it off. Seen them live in Dec 2010 & they were just brilliant. I'm a fan for life!
hey, i'm jazz or you can call me chas
i'm from england, i'm 15 years old. i heard them in 2008 whilst i was watching transformers and got into the music :3
i haven't been to a linkin park show... YET ha
follow me on twitter and friend me on here :) www.twitter.com/jazchassweeney
Peace! xoxo
I'm JJ (my initials) and I'm from Wisconsin. I've liked LP for a few years when one of my old friends was a huge fan of them and introduced me to LP, now I like them and she doesn't.
Hi. My name is Kei. I'm from Japan. Linkin Park is the band that I am especially attached to. I went to their concert whenever they visited Japan. Of course, also in this September :D

hiya!

I'm Sari from Finland, been LP fan over 10 years now ( time goes by so quickly !! O.o )

seen LP live 3 times now, last time was a week ago :) and I'm still like "Linkin Park this and Linkin Park that", can't talk about anything else ;D

anyway, now I'm here and I would love to get to know some other Linkin Park fans since I don't really know many other (at least as obsessed fans as I am).

Hi everyone !!

My name is Denise from Hannover, Germany. 

I am LP fan since many years now !!

Last seen yesterday at Hamburg :)

so, hope and love to know some other LP Fans, from Germany and all around the world :) 

Hey My Name is Bekkah but I go by Luna I know silly name.

I live in South Carolina I am now a Junior in  High School

I found LP when I was going through a hard time in my life and I felt a connection. I do like the new stuff and I don't there are songs that I love and there are others I hate.

my fave bands are GREEN DAY and 3 days grace

:) Have a good day and nice to meet you

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service