Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,guys!! My name is Jane, i'm a big chinese fan of LP! Sorry about my english,i am not good at it:)

I could cleanly remenber when i still in high school i bought my first tape of LP----Hybrid Theory !! BUT when i put the tape into my walkman i was shocked....because i had never listened rock before...LOL...you know, in China,rock is not popular 10 years ago...BUT soon i've drown in LP‘rock!!

i will join in LP’concert in HongKong two months later!!! i'm sooooo exciting !! 

That is cool Welcome to the site

Jane Xu said:

Hi,guys!! My name is Jane, i'm a big chinese fan of LP! Sorry about my english,i am not good at it:)

I could cleanly remenber when i still in high school i bought my first tape of LP----Hybrid Theory !! BUT when i put the tape into my walkman i was shocked....because i had never listened rock before...LOL...you know, in China,rock is not popular 10 years ago...BUT soon i've drown in LP‘rock!!

i will join in LP’concert in HongKong two months later!!! i'm sooooo exciting !! 

Hi my Name is Daniel from Cologne, Germany. Linkin Park is my Favorite Band since december 2000 when i hear "One step closer" the very First time and i was infectet since this time.

I have Seen LP Four Times:

-02.08.2009 Gräfenhainichen
-27.10.2010 Cologne
-02.11.2010 Frankfurt
-21.06.2011 Hamburg

But in the Future the List will rising. =)
Now LP is working on the 5th Album and i think its getting really Great.

So i wish all the very Best to Mike, Chester, Rob, Brad, Joe and Phoenix and to all the LP Fans in the World, you are the really Best.

Thanks for everything, Rock on!!
Hi, my name is Кatherine, but you can call me "Cat", because I'm everywhere "Cat"!
I'm glad I visited this forum!
Hi I'm Hieu , 16 years old from Viet Nam I love all you and  Lp too

I likey you... me new member to

my new name is pussay... it means love here in Toronto

Hi Sari, My name is Tracey. I'm from Adelaide, S.A, Australia & like you I've been a LP fan for 10yrs. I live & breathe LP! I listen to them all the time & I'm always wearing my LP jacket or jumper.They r like the best band ever! They are just the best live, seen them in dec 2010 in Adelaide & I can't wait for them to come back.

Sari K said:

hiya!

I'm Sari from Finland, been LP fan over 10 years now ( time goes by so quickly !! O.o )

seen LP live 3 times now, last time was a week ago :) and I'm still like "Linkin Park this and Linkin Park that", can't talk about anything else ;D

anyway, now I'm here and I would love to get to know some other Linkin Park fans since I don't really know many other (at least as obsessed fans as I am).

Hi my name is Luna how are you ?

Pussay said:

I likey you... me new member to

my new name is pussay... it means love here in Toronto

Hi, I'm  Xavier, I'm from North Florida. Sometime between Meteora and Minutes to Midnight I discovered LP while youtubing.
I'd like to welcome Xavier & all the other 'Fresh Meat' to the LP site! I'm reasonably new myself and would love to get to know fellow LP fans so feel free to ad me as friend!

Hello, everyone! I am Saydat (friends call me Yummie). I am from Grozny, I hope you know where it is) Chechenian Republic, Russian Federation... I interested LP when I was 14, I fell in love with LP(especially Mike))))) After school  I always listened and watched  the songs and videos) (now all the time, even when I m in school)))....so, sorry for my english, I am just learning!))) I like all songs dy LP) but From the Inside is official favorite))) Jellyfish! Oh, its make me fun!))))))) Thank for all! I wish go to the concert.... I believe it will soon))

Hello!

I am a old fan (and just "old" too *lol* i just turned 30) since 2000...oh my...11 years, i just fell in love when i heard them on MTV ages ago.

I´m from SWEDEN!!! (and yeees, i saw them in Stockholm, and i am still shaking haha)

I just turned my husband into a fan too, *yeeaaah*

...well...thats all... :)

Keep on RoCkInG!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service