Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5975

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello!

I'm Jenny...some friends call me Jennsen. I'm from Germany and visited my sixth concert yesterday in Munich. It was great but every concert was great. The best part of the day was the M&G - it was my first one, because its my first year in the LPU, although I listen to LP from the first day...don't know why I didn't join the LPU earlier *damn* but I think I will join the LPU for the next 100 years!!!

Yeah, thats all, I think!

“I just turned my husband into a fan too, *yeeaaah*”

LOL,ME TOO!I‘m so glad he could be a fan.We always sing their songs in Karaok TV!!
Crixan Jokiniemi said:

Hello!

I am a old fan (and just "old" too *lol* i just turned 30) since 2000...oh my...11 years, i just fell in love when i heard them on MTV ages ago.

I´m from SWEDEN!!! (and yeees, i saw them in Stockholm, and i am still shaking haha)

I just turned my husband into a fan too, *yeeaaah*

...well...thats all... :)

Keep on RoCkInG!

Haha thats awesome! we dont have anything like karaok, but my hubby plays the guitar so :P but i have been thinking about getting karaoke to our wii or to get a xbox, something like that :D seems lika fun.

I hope youll get a awesome week!! :)
Jane Xu said:

LOL,ME TOO!I‘m so glad he could be a fan.We always sing their songs in Karaok TV!!
Crixan Jokiniemi said:

Hello!

I am a old fan (and just "old" too *lol* i just turned 30) since 2000...oh my...11 years, i just fell in love when i heard them on MTV ages ago.

I´m from SWEDEN!!! (and yeees, i saw them in Stockholm, and i am still shaking haha)

Keep on RoCkInG!

YES, maybe someday you comes to the Asia countries, you could try the karaoke that pay less monry get more fun:D

anyway,nice to talk to you,hope you enjoy everyday!!

Crixan Jokiniemi said:

Haha thats awesome! we dont have anything like karaok, but my hubby plays the guitar so :P but i have been thinking about getting karaoke to our wii or to get a xbox, something like that :D seems lika fun.

I hope youll get a awesome week!! :)
Jane Xu said:

Crixan Jokiniemi said:

Hello!

Keep on RoCkInG!

Hi, I'm Ninh and I'm 15 now.I started listen to LP when my friend introduced this band to me. The first song that I heard is "Numb", I like it immediately and I can hear it hundred times without boring. I love this band so much. They're best rock band ever that I've known.
Hi all :) My name is Ria, I'm currently 28 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I can't really remember when I first started listening to LP, but I do know that it's quite some time ago. So far, I just love all the albums LP has made, and I hope we get to hear a lot more! Yesterday I saw them live for the first time, and I'm still shaken by it.

It is truly a transformative experience, I've been to concerts before (with other bands) but none have been as powerful as LP!
I still shudder when I think back (saw them in Sweden in early June)

They KICK ASS :P

FlyingDutchWoman said:

Hi all :) My name is Ria, I'm currently 28 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I can't really remember when I first started listening to LP, but I do know that it's quite some time ago. So far, I just love all the albums LP has made, and I hope we get to hear a lot more! Yesterday I saw them live for the first time, and I'm still shaken by it.
lucky you
Hi, I'm Manuela (short Manu). I am 40 years old and live in Germany.
I've been a LP fan for several years, but LPU member since June.
Only three weeks ago I was at the concert in Leipzig. That was just great again! Wow!

Hey, I know the boys now for almost 10 years .. They have accompanied me through so bad times. They have always given me much strength and hope. If I could I would like to thank them personally. Unfortunately, I've only just seen my first concert in Munich on 06/25/2011.
I've now discovered this site. I hope I find here many like-minded.
Since I am from Germany, sorry my bad english.

You may have an idea where you can send in the fan mail?

your Tanja

Hi, my name is Tuula, I'm 23-years old and from Finland. I was introduced to Linkin Park by a friend of mine in 2000. I heard their music on tv and radio and I just fell in love with it. Then I bought myself Hybrid Theory and I listened to it over and over again, learned all the lyrics and sang along with it :) It's still a very special album to me, at that time I was going through a very hard time in my life and I got so much energy and strength out of it to survive those hard times. My favorite albums are Hybrid Theory and A Thousand Suns because in these albums you can find two songs that just are so special and have so much meaning to me, In The End and Iridescent.

I saw Linkin Park live for the first time ever three weeks ago in Helsinki (it was also my first concert ever). It was amazing and it was so great to sign your favorite songs together with the band :) And after that I decided to join LPU and here I am today.

Hi! :)
First off, your not the oldest around here :P
My mom allways listend to 80s music (alot of 60s and 70s too, but the 80s got stuck in my head) Maybe I'm weird, but I think 80's were very good, both in punk, rock and pop.
And you're not a geek! Reading is good for the brain! : D

Oh, maybe I should squeeze out a welcome too! haha
Have a nice day! (or night..?...)

Kristen Ferguson said:

Hi everyone :)

My name is Kristen and I'm from West Fargo, ND in the US.  I'm 36 years-old so I'm probably the oldest person on this forum. *lol*  I've been a Linkin Park fan since the release of "Meteora" and I hope they continue to release great albums like "A Thousands Suns."  In addition to being a LP fan, I also enjoy reading books, too many books in fact (I'm a huge geek), graphic novels, comic books, watching horror films and anime, and listening to many other bands most of you might not have heard of since I'm a child of the 80's punk genre.  Anyway, it's nice to 'meet' all of you. *waves*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service