Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6059

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, my name is Casper and i'm from Sweden. I began listening to LP in January 2009 :) Since then, i rarely ever listen to any other band or artist than LP. You could say im addicted :D 

I was at their concert in Stockholm June 14th 2011, and it was probably the best day in my life so far :)

LP 4 life<3

Casper Härnström said:

Hi, my name is Casper and i'm from Sweden. I began listening to LP in January 2009 :) Since then, i rarely ever listen to any other band or artist than LP. You could say i'm addicted :D 

I was at their concert in Stockholm June 14th 2011, and it was probably the best day in my life so far :)

LP 4 life<3

Hi everyone!!
My name's Wendy. I'm 19 and I'm from Washington ( not D.C.). I've been a fan of LP for quite some time now but I just never joined til now. I found out about Linkin Park after listening to Fort Minor songs and then just fell in love with LP after listening to some songs...lol..i've actually never been to any of their concerts because by the time I realized they were going on tour, all the tickets had been sold out...I'd love to go if I could make it to one though . I'd like to get to know everyone on here so feel free to add me!! =)

hey everyone!

it just feels great to be on th official lp website talking to you all!.....

oh! by the way

i am rohit patwardhan and i am from india..

i am 16 right now and am mad about linkin park

listened to all 4 of their albums and eagerly waiting for more!

the first english song i heard was "in the end" (at the age of 9) and ive been hooked since then!

actually all my friends out here are!

i havent been able to see a linkin park concert yet..but definately looking forward to it...  :D

WHEN IS LINKIN PARK COMING TO INDIA?!

we are all waiting for the moment...

well

thats me...

i also love reading books and playing soccer and basketball and swimming!

:D

i just joined this page...

so

looking forward to getting to know all of you!

hey wendy...!

well my case is somewhat similar...no wait!...completely same as yours!

have been listening to linkin park for quite some time now but never joined..till now!

and i havent been to any of their concerts   :-(

though god knows how much i want to!

soo

hey!

:-)

Wendy Chang said:

Hi everyone!!
My name's Wendy. I'm 19 and I'm from Washington ( not D.C.). I've been a fan of LP for quite some time now but I just never joined til now. I found out about Linkin Park after listening to Fort Minor songs and then just fell in love with LP after listening to some songs...lol..i've actually never been to any of their concerts because by the time I realized they were going on tour, all the tickets had been sold out...I'd love to go if I could make it to one though . I'd like to get to know everyone on here so feel free to add me!! =)

hey tammy! :)

well btw u r not a newbie!

many people out here have been listening to lp for about the same time...

as for me...

i became a fan in 2010..!

n even i am praying that lp comes to india so that i can see them LIVE

omg....that will b AWWWESOME!

:)

though ive been listening since 2006..

Tamara said:

Hello, I'm Tamara, but you can call me Tammy.

I discovered LP in 2009 while watching Twilight. (you can say I'm a newbie :P)

I absolutely love them since. I don't have their fav album, because every single one of them ROCKS. :D

I spend my days praying that the band comes to my country so I can finally see and hear them live. 

So, yeah, hey everybody! :)

soooo true....

lp is unmatchable...

the way they mix energy with deep thoughts is incredible...

never was and never will be anything like lp!

Truong Gia Ninh said:

Hi, I'm Ninh and I'm 15 now.I started listen to LP when my friend introduced this band to me. The first song that I heard is "Numb", I like it immediately and I can hear it hundred times without boring. I love this band so much. They're best rock band ever that I've known.

hello crixan!
n hey kristen..

btw reading books (as crixan said) is food for the brain...

i just LOVE reading....

i mean books(like music and movies) have the power to make you travel to a different world....

live the adventures and journeys all the while sitting in your favorite reading spot!

its just MAGIC!

happy that i found someone who loves books

btw

what genre do you read?

i mainly read novel and fantasy

and well i think jrr tolkien is GOD!

do tell about what kind of books you like 2 read!

Crixan Jokiniemi said:

Hi! :)
First off, your not the oldest around here :P
My mom allways listend to 80s music (alot of 60s and 70s too, but the 80s got stuck in my head) Maybe I'm weird, but I think 80's were very good, both in punk, rock and pop.
And you're not a geek! Reading is good for the brain! : D

Oh, maybe I should squeeze out a welcome too! haha
Have a nice day! (or night..?...)

Kristen Ferguson said:

Hi everyone :)

My name is Kristen and I'm from West Fargo, ND in the US.  I'm 36 years-old so I'm probably the oldest person on this forum. *lol*  I've been a Linkin Park fan since the release of "Meteora" and I hope they continue to release great albums like "A Thousands Suns."  In addition to being a LP fan, I also enjoy reading books, too many books in fact (I'm a huge geek), graphic novels, comic books, watching horror films and anime, and listening to many other bands most of you might not have heard of since I'm a child of the 80's punk genre.  Anyway, it's nice to 'meet' all of you. *waves*

Ok so as promissed I would introduce myself. So hi everyone, I'm Philippe, I'm 21 years old and I'm from belgium. I've been a member here for a while but never had a thought about introducing myself.

I've been a fan of Linkin Park since 2004. I had some dark times there and the first song I've listened too was a reanimation ofr Crawling, so it was Krwling. I could just find myself in that text. And then I've listened to some more songs where I found myself in and there were just so great. And finally, after waiting 7 years, I've got to see them live in Rock Werchter in Belgium. They gave me the show that I've asked for. I was asking to my nephew and his friend (so I went with my nephew and his friend for the whole day), what if they played Faint or Crawling? This place would be a bomb that would explode if they played that. What did you think they've played? Faint and Crawling and the bomb did explode. I NEVER EVER forget the pictures of how Chester screamed. He blew me away. It was mindblowing too. Phenomenal show, I couldn't asked for more. And then to end with One Step Closer was just the icing on the cake. For more info, I suggest you use youtube to watch what they've turned...

So what do I do from work? I'm a pharmaceutical Assistent (maybe not for long though). And what do I do in freetime? I'll be glued on the tv if there's ice/inlinehockey or F1. I sometimes play inlinehockey myself but it's on the streets. I just love the sport SO much. I'm addicted to it. Besides Linkin Park, I also listen to some house-electro techno: this kind of music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_voht-3HKvA , it's called Minimal and comes from the deep detroit techno. It's famous in Germany, especially Berlin or Frankfurt.

Besides all this, I do 1 more thing, gaming. I mostly play black ops and some hockeygame.

Greetings,

Philippe

Hello! my name is Eing. I'm from Thailand. I'm only 14. I think nobody here is in Thailand.The first song that I started to listen is SOMEWHERE I BELONG. :)  I like LP very much but I have never bought every albums of LP.55555555555 I just kidding :') My English is very bad. If I write something that wrong grammar, wrong word or anything that wrong please tell me and I will improve my English language. Nice to meet you guy. :']

That is one of my fave songs My name is Bekkah I am in the states How are you

Eingeing said:

Hello! my name is Eing. I'm from Thailand. I'm only 14. I think nobody here is in Thailand.The first song that I started to listen is SOMEWHERE I BELONG. :)  I like LP very much but I have never bought every albums of LP.55555555555 I just kidding :') My English is very bad. If I write something that wrong grammar, wrong word or anything that wrong please tell me and I will improve my English language. Nice to meet you guy. :']

Oh ! I'm really sorry that I reply you very slow.I'm really sorry. 

Nice to meet you Bekkah. Oh! I like your name ><. I am in Bangkok. I want to be your friend because i'm new here.So,I don't have many friends. How old are you? and I sorry again that I reply you very slow :)

Rebekkah Stephenson said:

That is one of my fave songs My name is Bekkah I am in the states How are you

Eingeing said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service