Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh ! I'm really sorry that I reply you very slow.I'm really sorry. 

Nice to meet you Bekkah. Oh! I like your name ><. I am in Bangkok. I want to be your friend because i'm new here.So,I don't have many friends. How old are you? and I sorry again that I reply you very slow :)

Rebekkah Stephenson said:

That is one of my fave songs My name is Bekkah I am in the states How are you

Eingeing said:

Hello! my name is Eing. I'm from Thailand. I'm only 14. I think nobody here is in Thailand.The first song that I started to listen is SOMEWHERE I BELONG. :)  I like LP very much but I have never bought every albums of LP.55555555555 I just kidding :') My English is very bad. If I write something that wrong grammar, wrong word or anything that wrong please tell me and I will improve my English language. Nice to meet you guy. :']
EDIT: Oh forgot to mention. My favorite song is krwling (with the nice violin intro) but Lying From You is getting closer. Favorite album is still Meteora. And favorite live show needs to be the show in AM ring (nurburgring-germany) in 2004. I wasn't there but what a heck of a show! It just NEEDS to be the best show. The show is all over youtube.

Philippe Vandemeulebroucke said:

Ok so as promissed I would introduce myself. So hi everyone, I'm Philippe, I'm 21 years old and I'm from belgium. I've been a member here for a while but never had a thought about introducing myself.

I've been a fan of Linkin Park since 2004. I had some dark times there and the first song I've listened too was a reanimation ofr Crawling, so it was Krwling. I could just find myself in that text. And then I've listened to some more songs where I found myself in and there were just so great. And finally, after waiting 7 years, I've got to see them live in Rock Werchter in Belgium. They gave me the show that I've asked for. I was asking to my nephew and his friend (so I went with my nephew and his friend for the whole day), what if they played Faint or Crawling? This place would be a bomb that would explode if they played that. What did you think they've played? Faint and Crawling and the bomb did explode. I NEVER EVER forget the pictures of how Chester screamed. He blew me away. It was mindblowing too. Phenomenal show, I couldn't asked for more. And then to end with One Step Closer was just the icing on the cake. For more info, I suggest you use youtube to watch what they've turned...

So what do I do from work? I'm a pharmaceutical Assistent (maybe not for long though). And what do I do in freetime? I'll be glued on the tv if there's ice/inlinehockey or F1. I sometimes play inlinehockey myself but it's on the streets. I just love the sport SO much. I'm addicted to it. Besides Linkin Park, I also listen to some house-electro techno: this kind of music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_voht-3HKvA , it's called Minimal and comes from the deep detroit techno. It's famous in Germany, especially Berlin or Frankfurt.

Besides all this, I do 1 more thing, gaming. I mostly play black ops and some hockeygame.

Greetings,

Philippe

Hi everyone,

My name is Cynthia (my friends call me Cyn) and I'm 15 years old and live in the Netherlands. I started to listen to LP last year, just after my fathers uncle died and the songs really helped me deal with it. Later that year my grandpa died as well and the songs of LP helped me again. My favorite songs are 'Shadow of the day' and 'Leave out all the rest', I listen about every day to those songs.

I think that's about it and BIG THANKS TO LP FOR MAKING SONGS THAT HELPED ME!

hey eing..

i am rohit...from india..

great to meet you! :D

and by the way

your english dosent seem bad at all

well i listened to "in the end"the first time...

but "somewhere i belong" was in my 1st few too..

Eingeing said:

Hello! my name is Eing. I'm from Thailand. I'm only 14. I think nobody here is in Thailand.The first song that I started to listen is SOMEWHERE I BELONG. :)  I like LP very much but I have never bought every albums of LP.55555555555 I just kidding :') My English is very bad. If I write something that wrong grammar, wrong word or anything that wrong please tell me and I will improve my English language. Nice to meet you guy. :']

hi!!:) my name's Sabina, but u can call me Sabi, I'm from italia and I'm 15, I started to listen linkin park in 2007:)

my favourits songs are iridescent, waiting for the end, one step closer, papercut, leave out all the rest and many other!!

I discovered the band on youtube when I watched a video of Naruto and the background music was Numb

(if I did spelling errors please excuse me! but I don't talk english very well xD)

Nice to meet you Rohit ^^

Really ? That u tell me my english doesn't seem bad at all.

I'm really glad that you tell me like that. >/p>

Cause no one have tell me like you :'] .

How old are u ? ^^

Rohit Patwardhan said:

hey eing..

i am rohit...from india..

great to meet you! :D

and by the way

your english dosent seem bad at all

well i listened to "in the end"the first time...

but "somewhere i belong" was in my 1st few too..

Eingeing said:

hey, i'm shafa. this year i'm 17. i'm from indonesia. nice to join with all off you XD

hey what's up. I'm xavier. I've been a fan since '00 I was a member of lpunderground since '05 but when the new website arrived I lost my old page and I never renewed so I'm back ;-)

Okay, hi :)

I'm Dinda, I'm only thirteen and am from Jakarta, Indonesia. I've started listening to LP since Numb became famous in my country (what year was that?) and I've been listening to LP since then, though I've only started to actually research things about them since ATS, because, well, I'm too focused on my roleplays, I think.

I like bagels, okay that was random, but I like bagels, and hot chocolate, and books.

Hey everyone! :) I'm new here on the forums but I am now an even bigger Linkin Park fan.

But anyways, my name's Pedro. :)

I'm 23 and live in New York, USA. Currently I'm a part-time student in Suffolk Community College, going for my Libreal Arts & Sciences-Humanites major and studying Creative Writing. :)

I've been a long-time LP fan since Hybird Theory and discovered them through the "One Step Closer" music video. From then on to Minutes To Midnight their music has become a part of my late-teenage, young adult life but it wasn't until "A Thousand Suns" that I became an even bigger fan of them than before. It's an amazing album, thier best yet cause of the mature lyrics, great musical experimentation of thier sound and just the emotional deepness on the album. It's no longer songs about being angry, but now songs about redemption, maturity and finding hope admist a messed up world.

I love music, eating, disscusing, chocolate and, of course LP's "A Thousand Suns"

Hello! My name's Kai, but please call Foxwhisker or Foxie! I'm 22, male and from Australia. I first discovered LP through a Sonic AMV. I got curious and asked my friend on MSN what they're like, and he told me to go buy Meteora. XD From that day on, I've been a fan ever since. I can't be sure, but I think I've been with them for around 2 years now. My favourite album is A Thousand Suns. I like to write stories in my spare time. ^^ Pleased to meet you all!
What's up everyone? My name is Victor & I live in Missouri. I first heard one step closer on a local radio station, 105.7 the point, based out of St. Louis, MO back in '99 I want to say. I then got the hybrid theory album as a christmas gift in 2000. Then a friend ordered Frat Party at the Pankake Festival dvd when it was released back in '01 and we watched it constantly trying to unlock all the special features ect. Nerdy, I know :P But that pretty much sums it up. I've been an major fan since 2000 i'd say. Other than that, i'm proud to be married to my only wife June 25th of this year and expecting our baby girl Emma Marie October 23, of this year. Also today is 51 days of being alcohol free for me, which im stoked about. Enough about me, pleased to meet everyone!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service