Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Denny - nice to meet you! :) :) :) I'm glad you're a fellow Linkin Park fan - hope you enjoy your time on this site. Best wishes, Aaralyn :) :) :)

denny luan said:

hello all.. my name is denny.i'm from indonesia.1st time i hear hybrid theory album from my walkman i think linkinpark is the most awsome rock band ever.. since that time i start to colect their next album(reanimation's and meteora).n every day i just playing that 3 album over and over.but i never bored to hear their song dont know why..

I always wan to watch their live pervomance.. hope some day i will..

btw chester voice in "BLACK OUT" is super ROCK!!!

 

 

thank's for very welcome respon from you Aaralyn.. i do enjoy my time in this site watching all the Linkin Park video..
btw have you been meet all the Linkin Park member?

Pleasure, Denny :) The videos are great, hey. :)

Sadly I have never ever met anyone from Linkin Park, but I hope I get the chance next time they are in Australia :) Have you met them? :) If not, I hope you get to soon, and to see their show :) I hope they come to Australia and do a show in my state soon :)
denny luan said:

thank's for very welcome respon from you Aaralyn.. i do enjoy my time in this site watching all the Linkin Park video..
btw have you been meet all the Linkin Park member?

Meet them is one of my biggest dream.. i never meet them but if they come to your state,maybe i will join with you to there.. :) :) :)


btw do you have a facebook?


Aaralyn D said:

Pleasure, Denny :) The videos are great, hey. :)

Sadly I have never ever met anyone from Linkin Park, but I hope I get the chance next time they are in Australia :) Have you met them? :) If not, I hope you get to soon, and to see their show :) I hope they come to Australia and do a show in my state soon :)

Hola! Just kidding, I don't speak Spanish...

 

My name's Dan. I'm 13, and I've been a devoted LP fan since Minutes to Midnight came out. I first found out about the band when I heard In the End on the radio in 2005 or 2006. I downloaded it. Then, I slowly started to discover their albums and songs until I had downloaded nearly every one.

 

My greatest hope/dream would be having a conversation (even a short one, I don't care) with Mike or Chester. You guys are my idols.

 

I LOVE LINKIN PARK!

Hello all. I'm here for my son. He is 6 years old and has autism he is obsessed with you guys. He knows all your songs word for word. He can say the name of the song after just a sec of it playing. He even did your guys song In The End for his whole school last year. If there is way to post the video of it think you guys would love it. Hope you guys come to BC Canada sometime so I can take him to see you guys..

Hi Dan - welcome! :) :) :) I too would love to have a conversation with Mike or Chester, though in my case, particularly Chester. :) I hope you get to someday :) I hope you enjoy your time here :)


Aaralyn
Dan Saillant said:

Hola! Just kidding, I don't speak Spanish...

 

My name's Dan. I'm 13, and I've been a devoted LP fan since Minutes to Midnight came out. I first found out about the band when I heard In the End on the radio in 2005 or 2006. I downloaded it. Then, I slowly started to discover their albums and songs until I had downloaded nearly every one.

 

My greatest hope/dream would be having a conversation (even a short one, I don't care) with Mike or Chester. You guys are my idols.

 

I LOVE LINKIN PARK!

That's cool that your son likes Linkin Park :) You could post the video of your son doing In The End in a discussion here, or tweet it to one of the band members :) That would be a lovely thing. :) Hope you're having a lovely day :)


Aaralyn
Adrienne janfield said:

Hello all. I'm here for my son. He is 6 years old and has autism he is obsessed with you guys. He knows all your songs word for word. He can say the name of the song after just a sec of it playing. He even did your guys song In The End for his whole school last year. If there is way to post the video of it think you guys would love it. Hope you guys come to BC Canada sometime so I can take him to see you guys..

I'm impressed that a 6-year-old with autism knows every LP song. It must be pretty mild, or he's a LOT smarter than he looks/seems. LP does have over 100 songs anyway.

Adrienne janfield said:

Hello all. I'm here for my son. He is 6 years old and has autism he is obsessed with you guys. He knows all your songs word for word. He can say the name of the song after just a sec of it playing. He even did your guys song In The End for his whole school last year. If there is way to post the video of it think you guys would love it. Hope you guys come to BC Canada sometime so I can take him to see you guys..
He is very smart. I'm still trying to post the video. Everything he talks about is these guys. He will be getting a lot of their DVD for Xmas. Just wish I could find shirts in size.





Dan Saillant said:

I'm impressed that a 6-year-old with autism knows every LP song. It must be pretty mild, or he's a LOT smarter than he looks/seems. LP does have over 100 songs anyway.

Adrienne janfield said:

Hello all. I'm here for my son. He is 6 years old and has autism he is obsessed with you guys. He knows all your songs word for word. He can say the name of the song after just a sec of it playing. He even did your guys song In The End for his whole school last year. If there is way to post the video of it think you guys would love it. Hope you guys come to BC Canada sometime so I can take him to see you guys..

http://youtu.be/noGX2oL7-_k

 

Here you guys go..Hope this works

Great!

Adrienne janfield said:

http://youtu.be/noGX2oL7-_k

 

Here you guys go..Hope this works

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service