Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well my name is Andrea, I've been a fan of Linkin Park since 2010, i'm not going to say how old I am but i'm probably the youngest person on here.

Anyways glad to be here. :D

Welcome, Andrea :) I hope you enjoy your time here and make some nice friends if you want to. :) Best wishes, Aaralyn

DarkRose said:

Well my name is Andrea, I've been a fan of Linkin Park since 2010, i'm not going to say how old I am but i'm probably the youngest person on here.

Anyways glad to be here. :D

Aw, thanks. I was afriad for a minute you guys would bite.  D:

Nice meeting you. (^_^)

Hi! Andrea can I ask you something ? do you ever heard of animes please reply soon :D

Yes, i've had. I watched a few too.

No worries - thanks :P :D :) Nice meeting you too :)

DarkRose said:

Aw, thanks. I was afriad for a minute you guys would bite.  D:

Nice meeting you. (^_^)

Awesome we could be really good friends :D

Hi,

I'm Sean.  My friend introduced me to LP about 5 years ago and it's been all LP ever since.  My goal in life is to see them in concert the next time they are in Los Angeles.

Tiernan - would you please tell me how the presale access code work?  Thanks.

Hi Sean - welcome here :) Hope you enjoy your time and make some nice friends here if you feel like. I haven't seen them in concert yet and would love to - hoping they come to Australia soon :) :) :) Have a nice one :)

Aaralyn

Sean Trinh said:

Hi,

I'm Sean.  My friend introduced me to LP about 5 years ago and it's been all LP ever since.  My goal in life is to see them in concert the next time they are in Los Angeles.

Hey all of you lovely Linkin Park fans!

I've been Linkin Park supporter for over 10 years. The first memory of LP was when I saw the video "In The End" at that moment I fell in love with LP
This music gives me a lot of good energy.
 Since I've had panic and anxiety disorders  for over 5 years then I can exactly understand the song "Crawling" lyrics.
I'm a new member here. It would be a pleasure to find many new, funny and interesting people in here.
Unfortunately i haven't seen LP concert, but certainly i hope to see their performance once. I would like to meet them (they seem to be a very friendly and funny people.
I know that my English isn't very good and i'm sorry if i have poor self-expression but i hope you understand:)  actually i'm freaking nervous right now.

Hi Aaralyn,

Thanks for replying.  I understand you haven't been to a concert but have you come across any posting that talks about how we can get the pre-sale access code when LP comes to town?

Aaralyn D said:

Hi Sean - welcome here :) Hope you enjoy your time and make some nice friends here if you feel like. I haven't seen them in concert yet and would love to - hoping they come to Australia soon :) :) :) Have a nice one :)

Aaralyn

Sean Trinh said:

Hi,

Welcome here, Emiliana :) I hope you enjoy it and make some nice friends here :) I feel the same way about the good energy from Linkin Park :) You come across entirely like a fluent English speaker in your introductory message to us, so I wouldn't worry about your English (and even if you didn't speak it so well, I couldn't care less, speaking as someone for whom English is my first language ;) I don't care much about grammar and things like that anyway - I reckon if what you say can be understood, that is all that matters :) ;P See you around here when I'm able ;) Have a nice one :)

Emiliana said:

Hey all of you lovely Linkin Park fans!

I've been Linkin Park supporter for over 10 years. The first memory of LP was when I saw the video "In The End" at that moment I fell in love with LP
This music gives me a lot of good energy.
 Since I've had panic and anxiety disorders  for over 5 years then I can exactly understand the song "Crawling" lyrics.
I'm a new member here. It would be a pleasure to find many new, funny and interesting people in here.
Unfortunately i haven't seen LP concert, but certainly i hope to see their performance once. I would like to meet them (they seem to be a very friendly and funny people.
I know that my English isn't very good and i'm sorry if i have poor self-expression but i hope you understand:)  actually i'm freaking nervous right now.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service