Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5978

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much. :) Of course I celebrated Christmas and New Year. :) It was great. :) And how was your Christmas and New Year celebrating?
Aaralyn D said:

Hi Katrin :) You sound great :) If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a good one, and I hope your new year was also great :) Hope you enjoy yourself here, make some good friends and have a lovely year. :) Best wishes, Aaralyn :)

Omg people... don`t sign up here, if you don`t know, what Linkin Park is....

Fabian said:

What Is Linkin Park?

Hehee... 27. october is my birthday... :D And it`s really good, that people can talk so much about themselves. :D

Lizzi Cloverman said:

ok i'm here for a few weeks now but never really introduced myself. (even though i tell a lot about myself in my profile but heeeey thats what forums are for right? right!)

I'm Nadia Lisa, but everyone(!) calls me Lizzi or Liz. I'm open and very very friendly - as long as you're friendly towards me.
I'm from Germany, I'm 20 years old and my birthday is August 18th. I'm a leo! rawr! ;D

So.. Linkin Park huh?
When i saw Linkin Parks first Video to "One Step Closer" I was 11 years old i guess. 11 years old and confused! At that time i loved the song (my mum freaked out when she found out btw) but i was scared to watch the video because of mike shinoda xD He scared the hell out of me with his strange faces he was making lol
Anyways, i decided to love LP from that day and i stopped listening to boybands xD With Linkin Park i found a new love: Nu metal and rockmusic. I started to listen to Limp Bizkit, Korn, Papa Roach, ect... My mother wasnt very happy about it - but i was :D The more i pissed off my mum the more i loved it. When LP released "In The End" i had a crush on Mike xD I can't help it he's cute lol
Well my first Linkin Park concert was January 20th 2008 in Frankfurt, Germany. It was an amazing experience and the second i was at home i started (dont laugh!! xD) crying cause Linkin Park kinda helped me through a rough time. Their music has been a great support for me and their music is still helping when i dont feel good. I know to some of you it sounds ridiculous, but when you have nobody, you stick to the music/band you love - and in that case it was linkin park. My second concert was the 28th of June 2008. Project Revolution in Düsseldorf, Germany. After the concert i was smiling and crying at the same time again lol I was so happy i was in the first row, i just couldnt believe it. A friend of mine called me "the new sun" lol
Next Concert was July 30th 2009 in Stuttgart, Germany. It was a horrible day because we came much too late with no chance of being in the first 50 rows. And when I wanna see linkin park, then its not from the 2371683591st row!!!! I was in a really bad mood, and then 5 minutes before Linkin Park came on stage they opened the barrier and let a few more fans in to have a chance to see linkin park from a better place. when i was finally in i had to scream because i was so happy and reliefed! In the middle of that concert a few unfamiliar guys came up stage and it turned out to be dead by sunrise lol it was awesome seeing them too! (when dbs came to germany i saw them in cologne - people were shit but dbs was awesome! i touched chester btw but anyways lol not important xD)
next time i'm gonna see lp is the 27th october this year and i'm very very excited :D

result: i LOVE linkin park and they will always be my #1 favourite band of all time.

Sooooo i guess i wrote so much that nobody is going to read all of this right? xD
But hey thats just me

Please...don`t talk about Justin Bieber here... It`s just a little bit annoying,to hear about Justin Bieber everywhere and all the time.

Stereomanic said:

Hey, my name is Stereomanic. When i first heard Linkin Park, it was the song ''One Step Closer'', back then i followed the crowd and was so into Limp Bizkit and whatever is 'nu', so to speak. Linkin Park first surprised me that

1) they didn't used curse words in their songs (not including the latest ones of course)

--to me that takes skill because you can still represent an emotion without cursing in it makes you a bit more creative than your alternative counterparts

2) They were different in a sense that they actually had some substantial things to sing/scream/rap about unlike Limp Bizkit.

3) They lasted this long and continue to grow musically.

The latest album may not be my favorite but hey, kudos to them for trying something new. As long as they don't end up sounding like T-Pain, i'm cool....

Anyway, i am an amateur rapper from Malaysia. so check me out and pretend you like it because i said cool things about Linkin Park, common, join the stereomanic side....
we got cookies....
and Justin Bieber ....LOL

link: http://www.reverbnation.com/thestereomanic

What exactly is amazing?

iCatalyst said:

-.- Amazing.

™[dragonlp20©] (LP Site Mod) said:
Welcome all to the new and improved LinkinPark.com! Name's Dan, but most call me Dragon :) I first started listening to the boys back in 2001, and joined the old LP.com back in 2003. Saw my first LP
show on January 25, 2001; my 21st birthday.

I've bought at least 3 copies of all the albums, either because some punk stole it, or usually, just because I've just played them so damn much. ^_^ (Speaking of, I'm due for a new copy of Hybrid Theory ^_^) so I guess you could say I'm a bit of an old Linkie Bopper =P

That's about all I can think of ... oh, except that I'm gay :p

Peace out bois & gurls :) lol

You`re English isn`t so bad... :D Don`t be so self-critical... :)

Lina Zier said:

Hi, my name is Beatriz, I'm from Brazil, and my story with LP is kinda old, I was only 12 when I meet their sound, and I was like too young and too fool to understand how great they are, I liked the sound even not knowing what they were talking about. So I just loved them, I was really obesessed, but the time past now I'm 19 and once more I discovered why I loved them so much. These days I've been listening the old ones and I just gotta say, they are my favorite band EVER! They came to Brazil two times, but they never came to my city, like everybody knows, Brazil is a f***ing big country, so I didn't have the money to go to the other state and see them. When I knew that in the first time they came here they played "Numb" and the rain start to fall, I cryed like a baby. It was just my imagination, but for me the rain was falling and Numb was playing right in front of me. Never forgot that day.

Sorry my english is so bad!!!! >_/p>

You`re the lucky one... I have never seen Linkin Park live.... only on TV. xD

799 said:

hello m new here,.. :) my name is Daniel i live n japan, s a pleasure to be n this site :) . I've begun listening to LP since hybrid theory. My favorite song, if I must choose one, it's crawling, but I love all the songs. I've never seen them live but I'm gonna see them later :)

hi too

my name is anisa

Hey, I'm Cat. I've been a fan since their Hybird Theory album release in 2000. My brother was listening to them, so naturally I had to copy him. They've been my favourite band since then. Honestly never thought my attention span would last this long for anything, but I love their music and the evolution of their songs.

Hi,

Yeah sick of hearing about justin bieber

Every time i hear bieber, takes me one step closer to the edge and i'm about to break.LOL

I'm katrina from scotland

feel free to have look at my page and leave messages

For anyone who is new or struggling to make friends, please come join my group and share your love for LP.Share whatever stuff you want, it may be pics or art work.Tell your stories of going to live shows or meeting LP.

I'm new on here and  found it difficult to find people to talk to so i would like to thank the first person who wanted me as friend.

THANK YOU EMILIANA from estonia.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service