Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello my name is Sebastian I am 18 years I have chili and good fans of the band I hear it from 13 years ago and I enjoy many tattoos chester

good here some of my tattoos is similar to chester nothing but had no more money to make me equal to that of the greetings I hope you like
Hi everyone.
I'm Dex, 24, Australia. Been an LP fan since the first single, 2000. I was 14 back then, so I pretty much grew up on LP.
I'm a geek, I build computers and knit in my spare time, and I don't go out and get drunk every week. No, really.
Yeah that's about all I can think of.

I'm at work, not easy to make up stuff about yourself when you're concentrating on everyone else's problems :P
hello im mariana and im from england : )

Dex said:
Hi everyone. I'm Dex, 24, Australia. Been an LP fan since the first single, 2000. I was 14 back then, so I pretty much grew up on LP. I'm a geek, I build computers and knit in my spare time, and I don't go out and get drunk every week. No, really.
Yeah that's about all I can think of.

I'm at work, not easy to make up stuff about yourself when you're concentrating on everyone else's problems :P

hi guys and gals n the ones inbetween! i remember when i was 10, bk in Y2K and my sister bought the LP albulm hybrid theory.... i liked!! then in 2007 i was lucky enough to meet a family that was also likin park mad and the where amazingly generouse and bought me my 1st linkin park ticket. i was at the MEN in january 2008 and never looked bk. i went to project revolution 2008 at milton keynes (got to the barrier i might add, cost me a 10a to move the guy infront of me.... money well spent, thats all i can say!) and can not wait til november 4th to see y'all again! bin a long long time!! where have you been :( i vote another project revolution!!!

and abit about me... try to keep it short cz this stuffs boring. im a sheet metal worker at BAE building submarines, o yes. love it! im twenteen years old (i refuse to grow up!) i have fantastic friends, a loving family, 2 dogs that are bonkers n a tortoise... called pebble :) thats as good as it gets my fellow beings

catch ya later calculator!

in a while crocodile

x x x x love is something taken for granted, and sometimes only appretiated when lost. forever live loved ones. never forgotten, and always remembered in loving memories!
Facebook is wank! :) thats the politest way i can say it sorry. x

cynthia bazualdo said:
Hello everybody!! my name is Cynthia, i'm from Argentina, i'm 25 years old and i'm a fan of Lp since i was 16.
I'm waiting for the guys to come, they always get to Brazil and i think it's time for them to meet my country that`s my dream.
I wonder if each membre of Lp have a Facebook account, because i added as a friend a guy who says he is the real Chester Bennington, and he want to get 1000 fans in 20 days or he will leave facebook, i don't know if the real Chester would do that, what do you say guys? check it out at: Chazzy Chazz Bennington, please stay with us on facebook don't give up again (facebook group).
I only want the truth,i hope the real Chester can confirm this.
Hi,

A chance hearing to a song while changing radio channel brought Linkin Park to my attention. I went out and bought the album (Hybrid Theory) and i have to say i am hooked. Even today this is still top of my play list and the first album i copied across to my ipod ( along with the other albums of course ). It was also first choice for my daughters when she got her's so it looks like a second generation has good taste too :)
helo i actuelaly liked linkin park in 2007 then stoped listning them untill 2009 when new dived came out
conner s bob96 said:
helo i actuelaly liked linkin park in 2007 then stoped listning them untill 2009 when new dived came out

why did u stop listening to them??!!!
i dont know i listen to other tipes of rock music but i rilly want to see them live
What Is Linkin Park?
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my name is Beth i am 23 24 on the 2nd of July i actually found this band when i was in 9th grade which was funny a guy friend of mine left his burnt copy of the very first one the hyrbid theory i took it home listened to it gave it back bought one i am originalley from SV AZ but i now reside on the outskirts of Tucson 3 points newaYs i love this band crawling raelly hits me hard run away and especialley numb i fell like those songs are calling to me thats all for now

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service