Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 5976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi guys, I'm a HUUUUUUuUUUUUUUGeee fan, and I have AALLLLLLLL the albums. I just love how these guys know how I'm feeling inside, and where all the blame goes.. It's all HER fault i feeel this way, and lp helps me through. Thanks guys! I'm still alive and not dead of suicide because of you.

welcome newcomers,

hope you enjoy your time here. feel free to join in my group

LP fans from all over the world.  most of us in group are a bit mental lol

but we all share a love for LP

Sooo...

Hi all. Erm, avid fan here. Long time as well, just re-joined this new site though - since I heard there are vid chats somewhere...

*insert angel emoticon here*

Anyway! Yeah!

Rock on. Always LP.

Hi Sony - nice to meet you. Hope you like it here at LP website and maybe make some nice friends if you want :) :) :) Aaralyn

Hi Tracy - nice to meet you. I know what you mean about them knowing how we feel inside - one reason why I like them too :) Hope you make some nice friends here if you like. Lots of good wishes (and glad you're alive too!), Aaralyn :) :) :)

Hi Samantha! You need to join Linkin Park Underground to use the chat site - costs a bit of money but hopefully not to much for you. It's nice talking to people around the world on it :) :) :) Hope you enjoy your time here, and glad to meet another avid fan :) :) :) Aaralyn

heyy...my name is Suzie bt i lyk to use my alias..Intoxicated Soulist...i'm 18 and i am from Papua New Guinea...yep dats an actual country..look it up. i was a moderate LP listenr around 2002 but became a full-on loyal fan in 2005 when i got the full Hybrid theory & Meteoria album from a friend...cause i had only a few songs at the time. i have yet to attend my first LP concert..bt trust me i aim to before they retire..its on of my life goal...its a MUST dat i attend at least one show..hopefully i dnt pass outt or shytt myslf..hehe..i freakin love LP 2 d bone.

You're pretty close to my country, Australia, so :D

Nice to meet you, Suzie Intoxicated Soulist. I hope you and I both get to see Linkin Park live for the first time very soon :) Hope you enjoy yourself here and make some great friends :) :) :) Aaralyn

Tanx mate, i lyk the way U think...n yeh i hope n pray they kam 2 Oz...i'l du anything 2 kam der,,, :)

Thanks back - would be great! Hope you're having a nice day :) Aaralyn

nice to meet you.

i wanna see them live too never been

Intoxicated Soulist said:

heyy...my name is Suzie bt i lyk to use my alias..Intoxicated Soulist...i'm 18 and i am from Papua New Guinea...yep dats an actual country..look it up. i was a moderate LP listenr around 2002 but became a full-on loyal fan in 2005 when i got the full Hybrid theory & Meteoria album from a friend...cause i had only a few songs at the time. i have yet to attend my first LP concert..bt trust me i aim to before they retire..its on of my life goal...its a MUST dat i attend at least one show..hopefully i dnt pass outt or shytt myslf..hehe..i freakin love LP 2 d bone.

i've been member on here for about a month now. im loving this site

ive met so many cool people its awesome.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service