Hello everyone, and welcome to the new LP.com!

The Fresh Meat discussion is a place to introduce yourself to the LP Community, whether you're a brand new fan or a long time supporter of Linkin Park.

Tell us who you are, where you're from, and how you discovered the band! Feel free to include any other information you'd like to share.

On behalf of the LP.com Staff, welcome to the Linkin Park Community!

Photobucket

Views: 6059

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's cool about your Dad! :D ;) :P Nice to meet you, Josh - I hope you get to make lots of good friends here. There are lots of great people from around the world on this site :) :) :) Have a lovely day!

Aaralyn

I'm new here... I'm from China. So........... Oh, my English isn't very good, what should I say? Could I speak Chinese here?

I love linkin park, they are so successful. And their music is so pleasant.

Well... I don't know what should I say, because I'm a little nervous now. 

Hi Xia Mi (is that correct? That's what Google translate says your name characters translate as - if you're unsure how to say something, you could try Google translate - it sometimes isn't the best, but it can be rather good at translating also - it's pretty great with Spanish and not too bad with Japanese :) Here's a link to Google translate, if you like :) Google translate :) :) :) Just press it and it will take you there (I hope ;P).

It's nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here :) Scotty Luo is Chinese and an LP fan here, if you wanted to talk to someone privately in Chinese sometimes - you could ask if he'd like to be your friend (I'm sure he would!). :) :) :) He's a lovely person :)

Have a nice one!

Aaralyn

hi,i'm ariana,20 and from oklahoma. i've been a member on here for awhile now,just that the first day on here,i couldn't introduce myself due to the laptop not working so well. been a linkin park fan for a long time now,and am looking forward to making new friends,hopefully.

Thank you

Nice to meet you, Ariana (nice name :)). :) Glad your laptop's working alright so you can introduce yourself today :) :) :) Hope you enjoy it here and make some lovely friends here too :) I reckon you will - lots of lovely people here :)

Aaralyn

I've been a member of this site for awhile but never really did anything until yesterday when I decided 'why the heck not' and purchased an LPU membership for the first time.

The name's Matt, I'm 19 and I've been a fan of Linkin Park since late 2004 when a contemporary rock station in Colorado (my current home) played In The End and Numb on a regular basis.  It took me the greater part of the next few years to discover everything else that the guys have put out since I wasn't allowed to listen to them, but I've never once regretted becoming a fan.  I like to think that I have a fairly respectable collection of their CDs, but I'm still missing the first 5 LPU releases and all but three of their singles.

I have yet to see them live but I'll make to a show one of these days.  But in the meantime, I'll just enjoy the music (can't wait for the new album!) and my time here as well!

You sound like me! I was never allowed to listen to any rock or 'contemporary music' on radio at all when I lived with my parents! :P So I was a bit behind on all the bands until after I left home ;) Glad you're a fellow LPU member and LP fan :) I'm still waiting to see them live, too! One day we will :) :) :) Nice to meet you - hope you enjoy your time in LPU as well as on LP.com. I don't get to LPU chat these days but I did for my first 5 months as a member, last year (lots of music to do at home, etc, and no home internet). But maybe we'll bump into each other there one day. ;) Have a lovely one - glad you're here :) :) Are you a musician, by the way? Many LP fans are. I am :)

Nice to meet you too!  It was specifically Linkin Park that I wasn't allowed to listen to though. :c Parent's didn't approve because they read some lyrics to a song that to this day (8 years later) they refuse to tell me what it was but apparently the song was about shooting cops.  Anywho, I'm really enjoying myself here and am currently anxiously awaiting the arrival of LPU5, LPUX, and Eleven in the mail later this week.  More importantly I'm impatiently waiting for those snippets that Mike talked about. ;)  Perhaps we may meet over in the Underground; I'm known as Zenith over there (same avatar).

Am I a musician?  I consider my vocal skills to be somewhat decent and I can play the bass.  Not very well, but I can play it.  I also own two guitars but haven't really gotten into learning those too much.  Actually I just joined one of my IRL friends in an industrial project of his.  The intent is for it to be for fun and for 'studio' work only.  What do you play?

Aaralyn D said:

You sound like me! I was never allowed to listen to any rock or 'contemporary music' on radio at all when I lived with my parents! :P So I was a bit behind on all the bands until after I left home ;) Glad you're a fellow LPU member and LP fan :) I'm still waiting to see them live, too! One day we will :) :) :) Nice to meet you - hope you enjoy your time in LPU as well as on LP.com. I don't get to LPU chat these days but I did for my first 5 months as a member, last year (lots of music to do at home, etc, and no home internet). But maybe we'll bump into each other there one day. ;) Have a lovely one - glad you're here :) :) Are you a musician, by the way? Many LP fans are. I am :)

Thank you :), I hope I do make some friends on here too

Aaralyn D said:

Nice to meet you, Ariana (nice name :)). :) Glad your laptop's working alright so you can introduce yourself today :) :) :) Hope you enjoy it here and make some lovely friends here too :) I reckon you will - lots of lovely people here :)

Aaralyn

I'm sure you will - so many great people here! :) :) :)

I reckon they must have not read the lyrics in context ;P Oh well - good old parents ;) Mine were 'nothing but old easy listening songs or classical music are suitable to listen to - everything else is banned!' :P And my room was below theirs and my mum had the sharpest ears in the world - I turned on radio I could barely hear and she heard it and came down and made me turn it off! ;) But all good now I've left home :) :) :) Cool - I'll try to remember you're Zenith there, if I get there :) :) :) Hope you got your Cd's :) :) :)

I play guitar mostly, though a bit of bass, keyboard and percussion also, and I sing (my main thing). Nice that you're going to do some fun music :) :) :) I had a go at an electro song last night, just for fun - was very fun to do, though haven't got the best software for it ;P Enjoy!

Sounds like my mom. XD  My CDs still haven't arrived but I did only order them two days ago so I'm not worried about it yet.

That's cool!  Have you recorded anything you've created?  I do enjoy a little bit of trance from time to time and I wish I had the software to make my own tracks.

Aaralyn D said:

I reckon they must have not read the lyrics in context ;P Oh well - good old parents ;) Mine were 'nothing but old easy listening songs or classical music are suitable to listen to - everything else is banned!' :P And my room was below theirs and my mum had the sharpest ears in the world - I turned on radio I could barely hear and she heard it and came down and made me turn it off! ;) But all good now I've left home :) :) :) Cool - I'll try to remember you're Zenith there, if I get there :) :) :) Hope you got your Cd's :) :) :)

I play guitar mostly, though a bit of bass, keyboard and percussion also, and I sing (my main thing). Nice that you're going to do some fun music :) :) :) I had a go at an electro song last night, just for fun - was very fun to do, though haven't got the best software for it ;P Enjoy!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service